Check your account email address ×

The Sadness of Women Who Still Vote Republican

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not highly regarded there, but they sure seem to HATE you, even though you support Trump which is weird.

hi TurBhen !!!!  :bigfinger:

You’re on the same team as racer and the rest of the forum MAGAt’s :lol:  it’s binary.  Period.  But eh - keep telling yourself there are multiple options as the rights of the next generation are trampled.  You and other La refuse to hold Repugs accountable for J6 and being complicit spineless supporters of the cult leader.  That’s on you.  

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Binary….like gender 

Your arguing with a guy who sides with people who claim math is racist :news:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Your arguing with a guy who sides with people who claim math is racist :news:

:lol: I had to read that twice to make sure. 😂 

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re on the same team as racer and the rest of the forum MAGAt’s :lol:  it’s binary.  Period.  But eh - keep telling yourself there are multiple options as the rights of the next generation are trampled.  You and other La refuse to hold Repugs accountable for J6 and being complicit spineless supporters of the cult leader.  That’s on you.  

is this you attempting to get the last word... again?  :roflcrying:

you have  hundreds, maybe even thousands of posts here giving racer and his type the exact reason to vote for a piece of shit like Trump and you were scared to death Haley, Christie or any other RINO would get the R nomination it isn't even fucking funny.  You want Trump on that wall and you need Trump on that wall, because it's time for Biden to retire and go away... just like Trump.  another thing you're deathly afraid of... RFK, Jill Stein or any other third party candidate that will potentially strip votes from Joe... and you rightly should be.  thing is, you're not man enough to admit it, or have a discussion regarding it.  because of fucking morons like racer and you, we're going to get Biden or Trump... and for that, kindly go fuck yourself.   :)

oh, and in case I haven't said it here yet today fuck Trump  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

What’s that?  

The thin-skinned safe space where grown men flock to recover from getting their feelings hurt…. :lol:  

I don’t even know the url and don’t care.  :fluffy: And friends act like it’s a place where everyone wants to be but are proud it’s an exclusive club -  It’s like frat boy BS :lmao: 

You should really sue for descrimination.  You know, like the queers did to that bakery years back for deniying them a cake.

It’s the norm for your type.:news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is this you attempting to get the last word... again?  :roflcrying:

you have  hundreds, maybe even thousands of posts here giving racer and his type the exact reason to vote for a piece of shit like Trump and you were scared to death Haley, Christie or any other RINO would get the R nomination it isn't even fucking funny.  You want Trump on that wall and you need Trump on that wall, because it's time for Biden to retire and go away... just like Trump.  another thing you're deathly afraid of... RFK, Jill Stein or any other third party candidate that will potentially strip votes from Joe... and you rightly should be.  thing is, you're not man enough to admit it, or have a discussion regarding it.  because of fucking morons like racer and you, we're going to get Biden or Trump... and for that, kindly go fuck yourself.   :)

oh, and in case I haven't said it here yet today fuck Trump  :thumbsup:

You’re complicit and an enabler for the cult leader.  It’s that simple.  It’s a binary choice and trying to rationalize it any other way is what brought us the cult leader in 2016.  You’re willing to have round two at the expense of our democracy, future generations, and giving him and the rest of the Repugs a pass for J6.  Your ilk is responsible for women’s healthcare being set back 50 years.  I’m sure the women in your life are proud.  So yeah - fuck the Jill Steins and RFK‘A along with anyone who supports them.  

You and racer are one and the same.  You’re actually worse - you see the dangers with the cult leader - racer is too dumb and ignorant -  it in the end - you support the same cult leader.  He does directly.  You do it indirectly.  Same end game.  

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you wearing a MAGA hat right now?

:pc:

You try way too hard after you get :owned:   And when the lurking :fluffy: comes to your aid you know you’re on the wrong side :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You try way too hard after you get :owned:   And when the lurking :fluffy: comes to your aid you know you’re on the wrong side :lol: 

I don't need anyone's help to point out your hypocrisy, over and over and over again.

If Trump gets elected again, it's all on you.  ;)

:owned:

:thumbsup:

kleenex.gif.e31101dd3ceb9bc9cb35291eceacf887.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't need anyone's help to point out your hypocrisy, over and over and over again.

If Trump gets elected again, it's all on you.  ;)

:owned:

:thumbsup:

kleenex.gif.e31101dd3ceb9bc9cb35291eceacf887.gif

The lurking :fluffy: is there to help :lol: 

I vote for the only candidate who can defeat the cult leader.  Do you?  :snack:

There is some truth to the OP.

Many women on the republican side of the spectrum, are indeed suffering from a demented form of battered wife syndrome.

They somehow believe they’ve achieved parity, all the while succumbing to servitude and oppression by their male superiors.

JMO

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

The loonie left “women are idiots if they vote republican!!”

followed by 

“we really don’t know what a woman is. It’s kinda just a bra and long hair”

then

wow the right are all misogynists 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The lurking :fluffy: is there to help :lol: 

I vote for the only candidate who can defeat the cult leader.  Do you?  :snack:

nope... I prefer neither

haven't we been over this?

maybe you should get checked for a concussion 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

nope... I prefer neither

haven't we been over this?

Then you’re complicit and a cult leader enabler.  Simple.  It’s black and white.  You and racer are brothers in the eyes of MAGA :lol: 

No worries - :fluffy: will be along to fluff your nuts :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That would imply SR has a brain.  I think we all know that's not the case with him.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re complicit and an enabler for the cult leader.  It’s that simple.  It’s a binary choice and trying to rationalize it any other way is what brought us the cult leader in 2016.  You’re willing to have round two at the expense of our democracy, future generations, and giving him and the rest of the Repugs a pass for J6.  Your ilk is responsible for women’s healthcare being set back 50 years.  I’m sure the women in your life are proud.  So yeah - fuck the Jill Steins and RFK‘A along with anyone who supports them.  

You and racer are one and the same.  You’re actually worse - you see the dangers with the cult leader - racer is too dumb and ignorant -  it in the end - you support the same cult leader.  He does directly.  You do it indirectly.  Same end game.  

Could you repeat “cult leader” one more time?  I didn’t quite get the gist of the meaning yet....:news:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

There is some truth to the OP.

Many women on the republican side of the spectrum, are indeed suffering from a demented form of battered wife syndrome.

They somehow believe they’ve achieved parity, all the while succumbing to servitude and oppression by their male superiors.

JMO

snowriders people...