Check your account email address ×

Hai Joelle….

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm never going to change your mind, I get it. Trumpers refuse to see the fact that he says things you want to hear in order to manipulate you into believing he wants what you want. That's why you say he's America first despite everything showing he's Trump first. That's been the case since he came down the escalator. Neither the establishment or the media caused him to do those things. 

That's why I shy away from talking politics at all. People have their heels dug in so far that you can never find common ground with them anymore. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

That's why I shy away from talking politics at all. People have their heels dug in so far that you can never find common ground with them anymore. 

Alot of guys here very clearly never have a friendly in person debate with people they disagree with. You can tell because they actually don't know what the people they disagree with believe in. 

If that's how one goes thru life and they don't see anything wrong with that, well..............

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, old indy said:

So whats wrong with wanting to put America first,   not accepting a globalist agenda some unelected body is forcing on us and keeping America, America?   

brain dead is not seeing the truth of whats going on around the world and thinking its Trump or Trump supporters causing the issues.

more than 8 years the establishment has been trying to bury DJT, and all they have done is create a very special group of followers. 

Oh,   and shown the rest of us the weak.

You’re braindead.  Spewing misinformation.  You’ve managed - like all MAGAt’s - to make themselves the victim.  Stupid. 

38 minutes ago, old indy said:

Well you gotta go back to what his aim was 8 years ago. His policies and his focus on getting back control of the country after barrys stint as POTUS.  shits gone sideways since he beat the hell out of HRC and shes made sure of that imo.   The establishment has been working against most everything he does. the press has been an integral part of that, a huge part of that.  with so much hammering at him for so long i imagine hes pretty fed up.     i watched the press fuck with his image on screen to make him appear "orange" over everyone else at a rally.  yes they did do that/  i sat behind the press stand and watched the dude adjust the levels myself, right after Trump called them out for being hacks.  talk about petty bullshit.      yup hes an arrogant ass,    often.   that doesnt change what the establishment has done to him to stay in power. 

:lol: So fucking dumb :lmao: 

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm never going to change your mind, I get it. Trumpers refuse to see the fact that he says things you want to hear in order to manipulate you into believing he wants what you want. That's why you say he's America first despite everything showing he's Trump first. That's been the case since he came down the escalator. Neither the establishment or the media caused him to do those things. 

Its politics, they all do it.  i know what trump is. it was his diplomacy/ relationship (as hard as that is to say) with foreign countries that showed me he was putting us in a much better position on the world stage than Barry had us. and look where this dickhead took us in less than four years.   but Trumpers cant see........     really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Its politics, they all do it.  i know what trump is. it was his diplomacy/ relationship (as hard as that is to say) with foreign countries that showed me he was putting us in a much better position on the world stage than Barry had us. and look where this dickhead took us in less than four years.   but Trumpers cant see........     really.

Well we're not at war with anyone. Trump couldn't stop that.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Alot of guys here very clearly never have a friendly in person debate with people they disagree with. You can tell because they actually don't know what the people they disagree with believe in. 

If that's how one goes thru life and they don't see anything wrong with that, well..............

:bc:

25 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Wait ... you mean arguing for the sake of arguing isn't what we're here for? :lol2:

I think the overall agreement is, there's no convincing anyone to change their view no matter how much they want.  I see Trump as a narcissistic blow hard, who should keep his mouth shut and 100% off social media.  And I see Biden and his regime as even worse (which says a lot).  Hate Trump all you want, there's no denying they were trying to railroad him the moment Hillary lost the election, and continue to do so now.  Personally, I'd love to see a reset on all of DC - from the career politicians to those with only a few years in office.  Start over and get people in office who care about those they represent instead of the power they want to hold.  It's bullshit that we have to go through another Biden vs. Trump election cycle, but here we are.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, old indy said:

You’re delusional as fuck.  Reality means nothing to MAGAt’s.  They’ve convinced themselves they’re victims and worship a personality. Pathetic how delusional you are. 

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Wait ... you mean arguing for the sake of arguing isn't what we're here for? :lol2:

I think the overall agreement is, there's no convincing anyone to change their view no matter how much they want.  I see Trump as a narcissistic blow hard, who should keep his mouth shut and 100% off social media.  And I see Biden and his regime as even worse (which says a lot).  Hate Trump all you want, there's no denying they were trying to railroad him the moment Hillary lost the election, and continue to do so now.  Personally, I'd love to see a reset on all of DC - from the career politicians to those with only a few years in office.  Start over and get people in office who care about those they represent instead of the power they want to hold.  It's bullshit that we have to go through another Biden vs. Trump election cycle, but here we are.

:lol:  I’m amazed how dumb you are but in your mind - you’re a genius :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

You're on that kick again? I've read here that you're an inbred Amish from Pennsylvania but that doesn't make it true. Right?

That’s an insult to the inbred Amish....

• Haha 2

He does over do the make up at times and i cant say ive seen him in person anywhere else, but i know what i saw the press do in N.H. .  i have a two minute video of the rally that caught how much the image projected changes.  

IMG_7422.jpg

IMG_7420 (1).jpg

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  I’m amazed how dumb you are but in your mind - you’re a genius :lmao: 

I guess that's the difference between us two ... NOBODY is amazed at how dumb you are as you prove it every day, with every post you make.  There's a reason you get ridiculed on a daily basis, and have been the laughingstock of this site for years.

DERP!!  "Lies and misinformation!"  "Echo chamber!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Bontz said:

I guess that's the difference between us two ... NOBODY is amazed at how dumb you are as you prove it every day, with every post you make.  There's a reason you get ridiculed on a daily basis, and have been the laughingstock of this site for years.

DERP!!  "Lies and misinformation!"  "Echo chamber!"

I’d be ashamed to be admired by most of the morons on this forum :lol: Another example of your stupidity.

Just now, SnowRider said:

I’d be ashamed to be admired by most of the morons on this forum :lol: Another example of your stupidity.

The fact you can blindly support Biden the way you do, and not be ashamed ... well, I'll just leave it at that. :lol2:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The fact you can blindly support Biden the way you do, and not be ashamed ... well, I'll just leave it at that. :lol2:

Night and day difference :thumbsup:  

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Its 100% a fact that I was nominated by several members here to be a moderator to help out Rob.

Was there any discussion about term limits?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

I call it how I see it guy. MAGA is a brain dead cult. I didn’t fall for any of the Russian collusion or impeachment stuff so your TDS prognosis is just wrong.

Well if life getting continuously better is a midlife crisis then bring on some more. WTF :lol:

You don't see shit thought.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, old indy said:

wtf do you see going on in the Ukraine?  Biden has funded a proxy war.   

So have 44 other sovereign countries. You make it sound like its just Biden.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't see shit thought.

I was spot on about election fraud. While loudmouths were prancing around with boisterous claims I said from the start it was all bullshit.

You have never predicted shit so shut the fuck up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I was spot on about election fraud. While loudmouth cunts were prancing around with boisterous claims I said from the start it was all bullshit.

You have never predicted shit so shut the fuck up.

The fuck you were.

• Like 1