Check your account email address ×

Trump Loser in Chief….

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ive never been to a dentist in another country.

IMG_2607.gif.6b2b02d23e62f8bb1b394f2640bc94a4.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Without the 2016 electoral college handicap trump loses by 4 million votes.

In 2020 Trump loses the electoral collage and the popular vote by 7 million.

He lost more support in 2020 and since has dropped more voters.

Hes a LOOZER 

Hey idiot ...He had the most votes of any incumbent president in history.

Losing voters:lmao:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you sent her alone….not surpised.

I was at the bar next door having drinks while she was there. Do you sit there and hold your wifes hand while she getting dental work done?

:lol2:

Trying way to fucking hard!

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Kool aid drinking rubber heads support that. 

Yup..... It will be plenty...SBYL... This will be the single issue which destroys Biden

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well it existed even before Trump came along.  It must be more difficult than you think, because even Obama didn't want to fix it.

fixed

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey idiot ...He had the most votes of any incumbent president in history.

Losing voters:lmao:

So didn’t Clinton have the most votes.

Whats your point a loser is a loser.

Trump is a life long loser and a fake.

Says a lot about anyone that still supports one.

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

So didn’t Clinton have the most votes.

Whats your point a loser is a loser.

Trump is a life long loser and a fake.

Says a lot about anyone that still supports one.

Point is you're constantly saying he's losing voters.... which isn't the case whatsoever

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's not hard to solve and we dont need Trump to do it.

We need someone who wants to fix it and Biden / Harris aren't the ones. Trump was better

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Point is you're constantly saying he's losing voters.... which isn't the case whatsoever

Well if he gets less votes this go around you'll have to admit it.  Know one really knows exactly.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Without the 2016 electoral college handicap trump loses by 4 million votes.

In 2020 Trump loses the electoral collage and the popular vote by 7 million.

He lost more support in 2020 and since has dropped more voters.

Hes a LOOZER 

He won get over it already. Most people are still ecstatic that the old hag never got into the Oval Office

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

We need someone who wants to fix it and Biden / Harris aren't the ones. Trump was better

It took Trump 2 years to fix it. And it was only temporary.

23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sad but some truth to that.... this country is really stupid. Look at some of those on here that think nothing wrong is going on at the border.   

Steve thinks Trump is just whipping up his base and there really is no violence with these ILLEGALS. Deep has stated several times there is no crisis at the border.

Hey dumbass.  You are one stupid motherfucker.  The crisis is not at the border but in our country and how we deal with immigration.  We don't make policies for other countries but our own.  You are so enamored with your magat line that you aren't capable of thinking.  Sadly Biden did a better job than Trump at sending illegals back, so your whole schtick on Trump fixing the border crisis is fucking nuts.  His wall was as big of a failure as his attempt to be civil and win the last election.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He's losing a ton.  Not a more divisive person to ever run for government in the US and sadly it is the ultra low IQ that support Trump blindly.  That ought to tell you something.

Just now, Steve753 said:

It took Trump 2 years to fix it. And it was only temporary.

It's never been "fixed" but what Trump did was way better then the current admin. It will likely take two years yet again because the Dems open the flood gates....again

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ive never been to a dentist in another country.

Well, the last time I checked a husband/wife are a team. You more than likely consulted her or helped pay the bill because you we're too cheap to have it done in the states you squeaky bitch. :lmao:

It's never been "fixed" but what Trump did was way better then the current admin. It will likely take two years yet again because the Dems open the flood gates....again

And if Trump wins he will take credit for all of the immigrants working and a booming economy. 

:lol:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Well, the last time I checked a husband/wife are a team. You more than likely consulted her or helped pay the bill because you we're too cheap to have it done in the states you squeaky bitch. :lmao:

Hopefully things improve for you. You seem miserable.

Just now, Steve753 said:

And if Trump wins he will take credit for all of the immigrants working and a booming economy. 

Probably....it's politics after all. Anything negative is inherited and anything positive is their doing

Just now, Skidooski said:

Probably....it's politics after all. Anything negative is inherited and anything positive is their doing

You know I just want both gone.

Desantis was the guy imo. I actually thought Tim Scott would br good, but after seeing him go down on Trump a few times, he's just another pos politician.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Hey dumbass.  You are one stupid motherfucker.  The crisis is not at the border but in our country and how we deal with immigration.  We don't make policies for other countries but our own.  You are so enamored with your magat line that you aren't capable of thinking.  Sadly Biden did a better job than Trump at sending illegals back, so your whole schtick on Trump fixing the border crisis is fucking nuts.  His wall was as big of a failure as his attempt to be civil and win the last election.

He's losing a ton.  Not a more divisive person to ever run for government in the US and sadly it is the ultra low IQ that support Trump blindly.  That ought to tell you something.

The crisis is at the border, not enforcing existing laws and using executive orders on the first day in office to reverse many of Trump's policies that were WORKING. !...Not too mention basically giving a green light to come on in..... Biden ran on that campaign.

And once again you're math totally sucks..... When you have millions and millions coming into our country....you can send some of them back at a higher percentage.. but you still have millions and millions more in our country than during the Trump era..... Nice fuzzy math though.. Did CNN or MSNBC teach you that?

And yeah losing a ton of voters...:lmao: meanwhile his black support is The most any Republican has ever gotten..... And virtually every demographic is up percentage-wise.  If he was losing voters it would be the opposite percentage-wise ....once again your math is horrendous.

Have a blessed day:snack:...

MAGA 24!

IT'S A CULT.... BLAH BLAH BLAH.:lmao:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You know I just want both gone.

Desantis was the guy imo. I actually thought Tim Scott would br good, but after seeing him go down on Trump a few times, he's just another pos politician.

I'm no fan of either, never voted for or supported either. We need better choices but that wont be until 2028 and I'm not holding my breath. I think they might actually get shittier :sad: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nope..Mass deportation as it should be

I think they might actually get shittier :sad: 

The only way that's possible is if Kamala is handed the reins and gets full backing from the DNC.  Otherwise, I feel like the bar has been set so high (or low) for shit choices we have nowhere to go but up.