Check your account email address ×

patriotic russian hackers

COULD HAVE . get it and again hacking the DNC server and exposing there fraud is not hacking a election . nor is exposing Clinton fraud hacking a election . that is a fact you fucks just can not grasp

Edited by Ez ryder

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

COULD HAVE . get it and again hacking the DNC server and exposing there fraud is not hacking a election . nor is exposing Clinton fraud hacking a election . that is a fact you fucks just can not grasp

They just don't get it.  

• Gold Member

This video says absolutely nothing conclusive. Its speculation, entirely. Its intent is merely to rile up the simpletons.

Show some actual proof that the Russian government interfered with the election in favor of Trump and then I will be all for impeachment. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This video says absolutely nothing conclusive. Its speculation, entirely. Its intent is merely to rile up the simpletons.

Show some actual proof that the Russian government interfered with the election in favor of Trump and then I will be all for impeachment. 

ok you would be all for impeachment? on what grounds?   

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: :backpeddle: :baby:

FSCE Dumpers and Conspiracy Therorists :groin: Putin 

:lol: 

wow you cant really be this fucking clueless can you ? ok I take it back You have proven over and over you are

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Exactly.

if some pimply random Russian kids hacked the DNC that still means absolutely nothing 

• Gold Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

I'm not getting sucked into this vortex, it's obvious what my meaning is. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Exactly.

if some pimply random Russian kids hacked the DNC that still means absolutely nothing 

True, what I mean is if Trump sought that help or knowingly accepted it. 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Exactly.

how could they possibly hack the DNC servers in the first place . the same cyber security corp who protected Clintons   privet servers did the DNC system and we know hers were impenetrable . lmfao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

True, what I mean is if Trump sought that help or knowingly accepted it. 

I get it but in a shit slinging forum you have to stay focused of get poop in the face you know this lol

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

:lol: why are you limiting this to the Russian government all of a sudden? is that the new criteria whether the Russians meddled in our election?

remember .7paypal always saying russia had nothing to do with it, because assange said so? well that's not exactly what assange said. he said the russian gov, nor a state party, was the source of the e-mails. that leaves out a lot of Russians, eh?

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

They just don't get it.  

:lmao:

what a couple of bozos. tom you should be embarrassed.i expect this kind of BS from the likes of moped ryder, but not you. holy shit.

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Huh?  Doesn't Trump have to be guilty of something?  SMH.