Check your account email address ×

Bailing from the Paris Accord.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sounds like catman sure needs a handful of Xanax. And here I thought Slope was wound tight and ready for a brain aneurysm...fuck this DB might be even worse then coach.

Nawww....just one.  But he should buy a box and share with his friends for sure.

xANAX BULLET.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nawww....just one.  But he should buy a box and share with his friends for sure.

xANAX BULLET.jpg

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

^^^^^ :lol: Perfect! 

Dumbski :kissmyass:  Lil Momo 

:lol: How cute :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey catman please help me out! I've become very unoriginal as of the late 90's and I desperately need people who share my LWW ideology to ban with me and hold me up like a jock strap

No pun on the "ban" though right? :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Catman said:

Being Blissfully ignorant must be nice

You would know :bc: Actually your Dunning Kruger would prevent you from knowing much of anything :flush:

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Catman said:

When you shit down coal plants and replace with solar.  Yes, yes it will.  

This website has to be one of the single dumbest places on the web.  It's hilarious and sad

notice only the site retards liked your post :lol:youre added to the low intelligence site retard group

Edited by highmarketrider

7 hours ago, highmarketrider said:

notice only the site retards liked your post :lol:youre added to the low intelligence site retard group

Maybe CKF can make a category :flush: 

:lol: Piss of you little fat fuck! North Korean irony :lmao: 

In a statement Tuesday, Pyongyang said Washington's move represented "the height of egoism and moral vacuum seeking only their own well-being, even at the cost of the entire planet."

"The selfish act of the US does not only have grave consequences for the international efforts to protect the environment, but poses great danger to other areas as well," a spokesman for the North Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs said, according to state news agency KCNA.

It is on CNN so who knows.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/asia/north-korea-trump-climate-change/index.html 

Look!  Mr. "Run, Hide, Tell" can't seem to do any of those here.  Hey Rev, is this the heroic response from London leaders you keep mentioning?  It's weird this interview, or even pieces of it, didn't hit our MSM's......well, let's all face it, it's not weird at all.

This twerp reminds me of Obama with the exception that when he get's real serious questions asked, he doesn't get indignant.  Clearly this mayor hasn't mastered Obama's way of scripting his questions with his own media for the best outcomes.  Oh well...another big city, shit talking, idiotic leader of a large city.  "But I'm the Mayor!!!" :lol:

How about just not letting those fuckers back into your country? :wtf: 

They've left your homeland to train and fight with ISIS then you let them back in without even batting an eye and proceed to give excuses on why you can't monitor them. :lol: Thankfully Trump probably won't let that happen here