Check your account email address ×

Aaaaaaand Farage

54 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hey bro, this is pretty cheesy...

Farage has not been accused of wrongdoing and is not a suspect or a target of the US investigation. But being a person of interest means investigators believe he may have information about the acts that are under investigation and he may therefore be subject to their scrutiny.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey bro, this is pretty cheesy...

“One of the things the intelligence investigators have been looking at is points of contact and persons involved,” one source said. “If you triangulate Russia, WikiLeaks, Assange and Trump associates the person who comes up with the most hits is Nigel Farage.

“He’s right in the middle of these relationships. He turns up over and over again. There’s a lot of attention being paid to him.”

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I'm just sipping my covfefe giggling at you liberal faggots 

:lmao:

And while you do that, Putin is laughing at all you dumb alt right mouth breathing faggots

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

And while you do that, Putin is laughing at all you dumb alt right mouth breathing faggots

Putin is back channeling all the Covfefe our way :lmao:  :lol:

8 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

How in the FUCK did I miss this gem?

:lol:

It cannot get funnier!  Can it?  What a load of complete shit!   :lmao:

BREAKING NEWS:  Everyone that didn't vote for Hillary is now a person of interest in the Russian investigation.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How in the FUCK did I miss this gem?

It cannot get funnier!  Can it?  What a load of complete shit!   :lmao:

BREAKING NEWS:  Everyone that didn't vote for Hillary is now a person of interest in the Russian investigation.

Even foreigners who can't even vote in US elections :lmao: or anyone who ever spoke to a Russian ever 

28 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Even foreigners who can't even vote in US elections :lmao: or anyone who ever spoke to a Russian ever 

It's funny, my wife and I were laughing about this last night, well, I was laughing she was just shaking her head (she's got liberal friends).  I kinda asked out loud wondering about how long this insanity was gonna keep up.  She actually hit the nail on the head and said, "Forever...it doesn't matter if any evidence is ever found, the Dems will hold this Russia narrative forever....they have to."  It actually made me think about this for a second....a cute blonde actually said these words.  How fucking stupid is the Democratic Party?  Holy shit!  Does anybody remember that story about rooster that had it's head chopped off and actually lived for weeks/months?  This is JUST LIKE THAT!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's funny, my wife and I were laughing about this last night, well, I was laughing she was just shaking her head (she's got liberal friends).  I kinda asked out loud wondering about how long this insanity was gonna keep up.  She actually hit the nail on the head and said, "Forever...it doesn't matter if any evidence is ever found, the Dems will hold this Russia narrative forever....they have to."  It actually made me think about this for a second....a cute blonde actually said these words.  How fucking stupid is the Democratic Party?  Holy shit!  Does anybody remember that story about rooster that had it's head chopped off and actually lived for weeks/months?  This is JUST LIKE THAT!!!!!

http://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/mike-the-headless-rooster/

18 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

And Farange is laughing at all you delusional morons too.  Did you see him on Tucker last night?  Of course you didn't.  He articulated well, just how absurd any notion of him colluding with Russians were.  But noooo....you know better.  Hopefully some day you'll wake up to reality.