Check your account email address ×

Why Trump didn’t release the JFK files.

Sometimes hard to get into stuff like this. Let’s say it were 100% proven that jfk was killed by the CIA. 

Most Americans wouldn’t care, or would care for 5 seconds. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

If whatever is in those files is so damning its likely they wouldn't let the person live.  

Oswald killed Kennedy however the CIA's involvement with Oswald is in question.   Not that they had him kill Kennedy but definitely knew about or had some contact with him. 

Edited by Highmark

I wonder when there were more conspiracy theorists ... in the 60's, or now?  Granted, in the 60's it was mostly JFK conspiracies whereas now it's damn near everything. 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I wonder when there were more conspiracy theorists ... in the 60's, or now?  Granted, in the 60's it was mostly JFK conspiracies whereas now it's damn near everything. 

now... especially in Canada

9_9

4 hours ago, Rod said:

Sometimes hard to get into stuff like this. Let’s say it were 100% proven that jfk was killed by the CIA. 

Most Americans wouldn’t care, or would care for 5 seconds. 

I don’t see it. Oswald was a lone nut. I do think there was something uncovered in the investigation that wasn’t relevant to the assassination, but had huge national security implications. 

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

The internet hasn’t necessarily given rise to more conspiracies than in the “60’s, but I do see it offering a space for more elaborate conspiracies via creative writing. This includes UFO’s, stolen elections, and russiagate. There’s a lot of small minds out there that are easily influenced when zero facts are presented. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The internet hasn’t necessarily given rise to more conspiracies than in the “60’s, but I do see it offering a space for more elaborate conspiracies via creative writing. This includes UFO’s, stolen elections, and russiagate. There’s a lot of small minds out there that are easily influenced when zero facts are presented. 

Exactly where I was going with my comment (social media).  And it seems like it's grown exponentially since WMD's and 9/11.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t see it. Oswald was a lone nut. I do think there was something uncovered in the investigation that wasn’t relevant to the assassination, but had huge national security implications. 

Honestly don’t really know much about it