Check your account email address ×

When Trump’s assets are seized will it help or hurt him at the ballot box?

I think a large portion of Americans feel that they suffer from government overreach and really don't care what happens at a Presidential level. This is just government fucking government instead of government fucking them.

I'm sure Viper will feel this will put Trump over the top in votes but I don't think enough GAF about Trump as a person to take a stand for him.

He’s failing. No one is above the law. By now any one of us would be serving time and on the sex offender list.

Fuck him……government overeach….lmao yeah ok he broke the law. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I think for most Americans they will see this as grotesque government overreach.  

They need to put the orange devil behind bars.

They have 7 months.

They are hoping he refuses and they can ramp things up.

Nikki has not given up completely. 

There will be a woman in the White House next year if things go for a total shit.

Edited by Voodoo

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

They have 7 months.

There will be a woman in the White House next year if things go for a total shit.

Nikki is completely done.... She may as well be a Democrat.  I would have definitely voted for DeSantis over her and would probably even waste my vote like some on here and vote 3rd party before her :lmao:....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He’s failing. No one is above the law. By now any one of us would be serving time and on the sex offender list.

Fuck him……government overeach….lmao yeah ok he broke the law. 

So did Joe Biden but you are quick to give him a pass. Let's be clear it is 11 felony counts due to his classified documents and another charge of tax evasion which is funny for the guy who says pay your fair share. Oh and the matter of the 4 million is still up in the air.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

They have 7 months.

It’s doubtful that any of his cases will be settled prior to the election. 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So did Joe Biden but you are quick to give him a pass. Let's be clear it is 11 felony counts due to his classified documents and another charge of tax evasion which is funny for the guy who says pay your fair share. Oh and the matter of the 4 million is still up in the air.

Nothing was going to come out of any of that. It was just more wasted time by the GOP. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nothing was going to come out of any of that. It was just more wasted time by the GOP. 

Did you hear what Hur said about the case the other day? He said it was likely that a jury would find him guilty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They might be modified, but they will stand. NY wants that money. 

Right but they are going to run into some federal statues problems. Again anyone who is not a zealot can see what went on here.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Help more than hurt.  Trump haters are already Trump haters and there is nothing changing their mind.   Same goes for his supporters.   Maybe the polls are wrong but he is picking up significant gain with minority voters and overall his support seemed to increase with each new charge. 

Increase in support for Trump also has a significant amount to do with Biden failing so miserably.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It'll help him.  While any attempt to actually dismantle the government at this point is futile, he's a better option than Biden. The fact that every facet of the deep state is aligning so strongly against him suggests exactly why someone like him is needed. Sure wish he was less despicable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

It'll help him.  While any attempt to actually dismantle the government at this point is futile, he's a better option than Biden. The fact that every facet of the deep state is aligning so strongly against him suggests exactly why someone like him is needed. Sure wish he was less despicable.

I think the despicable part might be his biggest selling point. Presidents who are too popular are dangerous. People will hire the most despicable lawyer if he is successful as it best serves their interests and that is how I see Trump.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

One has enrichened himself and family by his position in govt.

One has lost a massive amount of wealthy due to his position in govt.

Pretty much all I need to see. 

Not only should their be term limits but limits to how long you can work for the fed govt period.  Elected or not. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Bring on the charges…..maybe they can impeach Biden too…..oh wait.

You live in a fantasy world.

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

He said it was likely a jury would convict on the evidence. Again there are people in jail for less.

Hur assessed that a jury wouldn't be likely to convict Mr. Biden because he'd be seen as a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory." 

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

OTB ... that sums it up for a lot of people, including me.  If he's just shut his mouth and stop being the narcissistic, over-the-top jackass, he could be finishing his second term and we'd be on our way to two entirely new candidates right now.  I've spoken to many who hate both candidates, but they would actually align more with Trump if he'd just shut up.

• Like 1