Check your account email address ×

Trump’s assets to be seized.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump will soon become a total bad investment even by Russian standards. The more he drops in the polls and continues to bleed everyone else’s cash the more he becomes a bad investment and investors or idiots move on.

Jail the fuckin asshole.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

They seen the polls...Can't beat him at the ballot box....will do everything they can to bankrupt him.  Ain't gonna work....the GOAT 🐐 will prevail.!:thumb:   :bowdown: MAGA 24 !....ITS COMING :bc:......

Screenshot_20240319_104306_Truth Social.jpg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They seen the polls...Can't beat him at the ballot box....will do everything they can to bankrupt him.  Ain't gonna work....the GOAT 🐐 will prevail.!:thumb:   :bowdown: MAGA 24 !....ITS COMING :bc:......

Screenshot_20240319_104306_Truth Social.jpg

Trump and his lawyers requested summary judgement, aka no jury.  Where in the meme does it say that?

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Trump and his lawyers requested summary judgement, aka no jury.  Where in the meme does it say that?

He didn't stand a chance in NY regardless.

But his sentence has moved all the big money away from New York.  They will suffer the consequences

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He didn't stand a chance in NY regardless

Regardless, you and many many others didn’t know that fun fact and post misleading memes anyway.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Regardless, you and many many others didn’t know that fun fact and post misleading memes anyway.

No I'm aware of that and in retrospect maybe he should have requested a jury ...but I think the outcome would have been the same so this is probably better. Get it over quickly And show the world how corrupt and biased our justice system is:thumb:      But I stand by the meme "misleading" and all.. Corrupt judge and district attorney and no crime ...no victim....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And then there’s this ghoul…

Yep,first get his taxes, then make sure they know every form of possible revenue.  How many on here truely believe this is justice?

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep,first get his taxes, then make sure they know every form of possible revenue.  How many on here truely believe this is justice?

I think it's totally justice. It's very well known that Trump has screwed over his fair share of contractors, only to bleed them dry in court when they try to get the money owed to them. What comes around goes around.

Hope they nail him good.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I think it's totally justice. It's very well known that Trump has screwed over his fair share of contractors, only to bleed them dry in court when they try to get the money owed to them. What comes around goes around.

Hope they nail him good.

Stop speculating.  Name the case or just admit you are just emotional about trump.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Stop speculating.  Name the case or just admit you are just emotional about trump.

Theres so many! :lol:

Links upon links of them.

Heres one example.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/columnists/mike-kelly/2020/01/24/donald-trump-still-owes-money-to-contractors-who-built-taj-mahal-atlantic-city/4547037002/

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You are sticking uo for criminals and this is your justification?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You are sticking uo for criminals and this is your justification?

What? You're the one sticking up for a criminal and you want him to be potus.

:lol:

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hope they nail him good.

Good lord, I thought you were dumb but this proves you're even dumber. This is a political hit job and nothing more and the Supreme Court will eventually step in and swat those 2 retards back to the dunce table which is exactly where you belong.