Check your account email address ×

Trump's latest attack could mean he fears 'extremely damaging' Jeffrey Epstein report

Oh oh…

Trump's latest attack could mean he fears 'extremely damaging' Jeffrey Epstein report

Donald Trump on Saturday returned to a familiar victim for his attacks, and some are struggling to understand exactly why. Trump bragged at his event that he hit Ron DeSantis low and high and to the side, and that he ultimately conquered the Florida governor, despite DeSantis having already endorsed Trump. The former president even compared his attacks on DeSantis to the attacks his administration leveled against ISIS.

“I hit him hard, I hit him low, just like we did to ISIS…We hit this guy so hard," the ex-president said. "He’s a shell of the man…We have to hit our enemies hard.” MeidasTouch made the potential connection Saturday: "Trump began attacking DeSantis again right after DeSantis signed legislation to allow the release of grand jury documents in the Epstein case," the outlet wrote.

Conservative Army Iraq War Veteran Peter Henlein, who floated a similar theory in the past, also joined the chorus after Trump's Saturday DeSantis attacks. "If you had any doubt that the release of the Florida Epstein grand jury files is going to destroy Trump, remove that doubt. Trump and his political operation are suddenly spending an equal amount of effort attacking DeSantis as they are Biden," he wrote Saturday. "They aren't attacking Haley at all, who refused to endorse Trump and stayed in the race much longer than DeSantis, but they are passionately attacking DeSantis, who dropped out after Iowa and endorsed Trump......which makes no sense."

"The ONLY possible explanation," according to the political onlooker, "is that Trump knows the release of Florida Epstein grand jury, which DeSantis paved the way for, is going to be extremely damaging to Trump. He is angry that this has happened, and he needs to discredit everything about DeSantis to try and blunt the impact of those files," according to Henlein.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-latest-epstein/

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How many times can you absolute brain dead fucks fall for this shit MC? What’s this , like 500 times?

Ask Stupid Inbred Sthevey . He is just as fucking dumb as MC  

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

How many times can you absolute brain dead fucks fall for this shit MC? What’s this , like 500 times?

He's by far the stupidest person on FS.

No comment on the Epstein thing, but it doesn’t make sense why he’s still attacking Desantis. He needs to consolidate his base and bring everyone in he can, not potentially alienate those who are endorsing you.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Ask Stupid Inbred Sthevey . He is just as fucking dumb as MC  

Rent free!

:lol:

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Rent free!

:lol:

Yes I am living rent free in that Pea sized melon of yours correct. 

And it smells like Shit in here, I think your brain is rotting from the TDS !  :lol:

What a joke:lmao:..... I think maybe they should start ramping up the attacks on Trump, what do you say?:lol:

I heard he's a racist, They should be running with that again soon.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oh you ain't seen nothing yet If you think I'm cheerleading now?...:lmao:

Wait till after the victory in the GE.... I'll be starting about 10 threads a day pro Trump..... Rubbing all of you deniers faces right in it ...can't wait.:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh you ain't seen nothing yet If you think I'm cheerleading now?...:lmao:

Wait till after the victory in the GE.... I'll be starting about 10 threads a day pro Trump..... Rubbing all of you deniers faces right in it ...can't wait.:thumbsup:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

No comment on the Epstein thing, but it doesn’t make sense why he’s still attacking Desantis. He needs to consolidate his base and bring everyone in he can, not potentially alienate those who are endorsing you.

Yeah why comment on the topic.

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah why comment on the topic.

Come on fool.... Just think about it for a minute...

If there was anything damaging in there it would have been released long ago.... they(FBI ,DoJ, never Trumpers)are all out to get Trump at any chance they get...true or not.....give me a break.  

As Julian Assange said..... There is no dirt on Trump.:thumbsup:

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The trolls speak….lmao

Trump is a piece of shit and belongs locked up.

You'll be saying that on your death bed :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They'll never release that report. Guys like Clinton and trump wield way too much power. 

Exactly - if they release that report, there's a helluva lot more than just Trump to be exposed.  I'm sure if they could limit the impact to just Trump and Biden, they'd do it ... get them both out of the 2024 race!!   Well, wishful thinking anyway.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What a joke:lmao:..... I think maybe they should start ramping up the attacks on Trump, what do you say?:lol:

I heard he's a racist, They should be running with that again soon.

You forgot Rapist.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Exactly - if they release that report, there's a helluva lot more than just Trump to be exposed.  I'm sure if they could limit the impact to just Trump and Biden, they'd do it ... get them both out of the 2024 race!!   Well, wishful thinking anyway.

The problem is that they just want to nail trump.  And they can't without exposing a hell of a lot of elite entrenched politicians and leaders in the process.  Not enough ROI to cover the other damage to the swamp.

• Like 2