Check your account email address ×

Winning ... is that what they call it?

Oh my ... @HSR ... hello??  Are you having a rough day today?  Maybe you should take a break, or get an urgent visit to your neurologist to help you get through the day.  I'm not like you, throwing the "OWNED!" emoji around every other post, but lets just say it anyway so we can all laugh at you even more than we already have been.  Freaking :owned:!!!!

:lol:

image.png.c9cc9357f4c891a51b94109f5ee32a36.png

• Haha 5

Local bar that actually has good sandwiches has there responses on Facebook for their one star rating.  That are comical 

Screenshot_20240319_160950_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240319_161511_Facebook.jpg

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Oh my ... @HSR ... hello??  Are you having a rough day today?  Maybe you should take a break, or get an urgent visit to your neurologist to help you get through the day.  I'm not like you, throwing the "OWNED!" emoji around every other post, but lets just say it anyway so we can all laugh at you even more than we already have been.  Freaking :owned:!!!!

:lol:

image.png.c9cc9357f4c891a51b94109f5ee32a36.png

What the hell is this now? 

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What the hell is this now? 

Back read and then time to move on.

Talking about tipping.  Whoops that's the other thread but still applies kind of :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20240319_173119_Google.jpg

• Haha 4

It probably could be closed at this point, but I don't think that's the way it works around here.  HSR and/or Butt Plug might have a need to get in the last word, anyway :stirthepot:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

OhhhhShit.gif.5adb3224b5830f24612aa78d60f59880.gif

Pictransfer11-2010514.gif.3468019866da62db121ab777dcdc3391.gif

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It probably could be closed at this point, but I don't think that's the way it works around here.  HSR and/or Butt Plug might have a need to get in the last word, anyway :stirthepot:

I'd like to comment about closing a thread in the CE but I won't.

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, I guess we can do an /end thread at this point :news:  I hope you can get the help you need Steve :thumbsup:

image.png.f998906bfedcb40ef436a5a14ea2487f.png

What did you do now Cuntz? :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Doug said:

That was exactly what I was thinking about, when you were "scolded" about closing down a CE thread.  Given the latest excitement with my (temporary) ban, and HSR's new status, I'm sure this thread will die pretty quickly.

@Skidooski - look back and you'll see the banned (1-week vacation) message that popped up on me today.  HSR was apparently trying yet again to prove he's more than a token admin.  I guess we don't have to worry about referring to him that way any longer :whistle:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That was exactly what I was thinking about, when you were "scolded" about closing down a CE thread.  Given the latest excitement with my (temporary) ban, and HSR's new status, I'm sure this thread will die pretty quickly.

@Skidooski - look back and you'll see the banned (1-week vacation) message that popped up on me today.  HSR was apparently trying yet again to prove he's more than a token admin.  I guess we don't have to worry about referring to him that way any longer :whistle:

So there’s an open rec now? Sanitation Engineer?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Bontz said:

12 hours ago, Doug said:

As the starter of the thread (jmo) you should be allowed to request the thread you started to be locked closed by a Mod/Admin. F.S. does not delete threads but I've seen threads closed on here before by Admins?????

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

As the starter of the thread (jmo) you should be allowed to request the thread you started to be locked closed by a Mod/Admin. F.S. does not delete threads but I've seen threads closed on here before by Admins?????

That's just not the normal operating procedure around here. Don't start a thread if you don't want comments.  :dunno:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Your play ground, your rules

It's been that way since the start back in 2008.  I don't see a reason to change it now :dunno:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It's been that way since the start back in 2008.  I don't see a reason to change it now :dunno:

Again your play ground your rules..... Have a nice day....... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Did @HSR take his ball and go home, or what's the deal?  Sure has been quiet since yesterday's ordeal ... not that anyone is complaining :whistle:  I just wanted to ask him how it feels being in the same category as Brock, now.  You know, the overzealous power-tripping mod/admin that got shit canned from his gig on the old Polaris forum, that most everyone butted heads with :stirthepot:

Don't leave Steve!!  Your reach arounds mean too much to a couple of people here ... and we all know you need this place :lol2:

Otherwise, if you truly did take your ball and went home for good ....
image.png.bd4b5d8c9c11bc6933b7bf357e6fe6e1.png

• Haha 3