Check your account email address ×

Saw something weird this Tuesday

Was in Rice Lake Tuesday, had lunch at the Lake Buffet, in there was a he/she/it, whatever.. couldn't tell by looking at it but was about 13 years old with a 2 foot Tail hanging off his backend. Freak'in freaks now a days.:wtf:

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Was in Rice Lake Tuesday, had lunch at the Lake Buffet, in there was a he/she/it, whatever.. couldn't tell by looking at it but was about 13 years old with a 2 foot Tail hanging off his backend. Freak'in freaks now a days.:wtf:

Furries. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I was waiting for a Meow and seeing if "IT" had a Litter Box somewhere.

I see the odd one around.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I was waiting for a Meow and seeing if "IT" had a Litter Box somewhere.

You have no idea Don... it's pretty fucked up. 

According to the Merriem-Webster dictionary, a furry is “a person who identifies with and enjoys dressing as an animal especially as a member of a subculture devoted to the practice.” Being a furry does not necessarily mean that you are transgender; you can be a furry and transgender, or just identify as one of those categories. So why, in this instance, do these categories align with each other?

Because of schools accommodating gender variance throughout the nation. 

Times sure have changed :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Never saw an IT before, everyone was looking at IT and Laughing.

Ya, that's usually the case.

My wife and I went to Comic-Con once to see what it was all about. Its a breeding grounds for these types.

:lol:

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Another mental illness 

At this point it all seems like the same mental illness

• Like 1

How much of this shit is a result of parents just looking the other way and an overall lack of parenting (or, flat out absence of parents)?  I mean, I get there's a level of sensitivity all kids need but FFS ... I think my old man would have permanently embedded his foot in my ass if I decided I was a "furry".  Then again, maybe he'd have accepted it would have forced me to eat pet food and sleep outside :lol2:

• Haha 2

Supposedly, not officially, one of these make-believe-real "cats" in the middle school here last week decided to bring a gun to school.  12 years old I heard.  I suppose it was being picked on....

1 hour ago, HSR said:

download.jpeg.jpg

I finally took you off ignore, so I could scroll through the hottie thread and see if you're still posting pictures from your Epstein Island Sneak Peek and Fetish subscription.  Is the picture above from some other fetish subscription of yours? :lol:

Some demand a litter box at school. Sorry but if you’re taking it that far these kids shouldn’t be in school. That’s just stupid 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rod said:

Some demand a litter box at school. Sorry but if you’re taking it that far these kids shouldn’t be in school. That’s just stupid 

I like Pierre's stance on this stuff.

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

I finally took you off ignore, so I could scroll through the hottie thread and see if you're still posting pictures from your Epstein Island Sneak Peek and Fetish subscription.  Is the picture above from some other fetish subscription of yours? :lol:

You never had him on ignore.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Correct, the site announcement that he put me on and took me off ignore was just his usual bs drama for attention.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If he had any admin capabilities, he could look and see for himself that I did, in fact, have him on ignore.  Poor butt plug, always standing by his man!! :lol:

4 hours ago, hayward said:

Supposedly, not officially, one of these make-believe-real "cats" in the middle school here last week decided to bring a gun to school.  12 years old I heard.  I suppose it was being picked on....

Bullied at 12, then brings a gun to school.

That story has been written about many times.

17 minutes ago, Cuntz said:

If he had any admin capabilities, he could look and see for himself that I did, in fact, have him on ignore.  Poor butt plug, always standing by his man!! :lol:

Just now, Cuntz said:

I fucking own him :lol:

You two love each other!

One big happy family!