Check your account email address ×

Epic gang bang

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not me....this is just my game.  A bunch whiney little bitches crying about getting their game ball thrown out of the ball park,  then are locked out after they go fetch it.  JESUS.  Get a life you fuckin' mooks!  :lol: NOW HOLD ON!!!!!!  To be more than fair, yes, I've heard some stories about some ill ways that some of you got banished and maybe it was a bit premature.  I pride myself in being able to dish it and take it...and if I'm dishing, I don't get to use my "Mod card" to even up the game when I start loosing.  It happens, I've seen it both on HCS and other sites.  Not sure why some mods are themselves a big fat puss when it comes to the shit-shows.  Just stay out of you don't like it...and most tend to do just that.  I don't know who some of you are because your names are different but I have an idea and based on some of your posts in here, I'd like to see you back at HCS.  But some of you left the full-on retard station on the drunken short bus some time ago bound for Idiotville.  Based on some of your jibberish ladened infantile posts, I could probably guess who some of you clowns were within about three of four tries and honestly, some of you were canned right in the middle of my response to your little sniveling asses.  DAMN IT!!!!  :lol:

As far as HCS being a site full of "idiot know nothings", well, that is probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life.  The ones saying that are the ones that still hold a hate-candle for getting their walking papers over there.  So...here's to you guys....SUCK MY FUCKING WANG!!!!!!!!!!!  If you weren't such a complete imbecile, you'd have taken that first "vacation" and got your head right, instead, you laid in bed for nights on end steaming about what will happen when the door opens back up.  Then, when you let fly, you looked as stupid as you thought you did.....and we noticed and laughed, and then drew straws on who was gonna get to drop the ax.  I almost never want to though...I'd just assume keep some of you yammering dolts around.  Hell, you make me laugh.  Why would I not want you there?  I'd just make sure you can only visit certain forums, which you'd probably decide wasn't worth it because we've got some pretty good shit-talkin fuckers ourselves in the General shit-show.  I know you all thought you were clever and tough and whatever in the forums with rules where most are there to discuss more serious topics and don't want the drama or fight.  Don't be a fucking idiot!  Nobody is impressed with people that fight midgets...unless you are a midget....and win....a lot.  :lmao:

So...to you "good ones" over here (and there are quite a few).....:bc:  To you short bus riding, meth smokin', bloody anal fissers...well......I already mentioned what you can do above but I'd like to retract that...I have a strong feeling some of your mouths may be watering right now.  And while the rest of your idiot friends may enjoy your mouth filled with dick skinners, I'm not interested.

Discuss. :)

Dude - just STFU.  HCS is s joke because the MODS as a whole are a joke. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Legend said:

Lmao, 

um yeah so you're defender of the castle, while throwing a few under the bus. A tough guy who takes no shit but is friendly to all...

have you ever been diagnosed with bipolar disorder??? If not you should go to a shrink and inquire. 

The way I heard it you got caught beating off in the HCS members lounge you do know they have very harsh rules about that!! All beating off on HCS or pee pee spanking will done in the Minnesota forums. Follow the rules and you will be just fine. ;) 

3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

The way I heard it you got caught beating off in the HCS members lounge you do know they have very harsh rules about that!! All beating off on HCS or pee pee spanking will done in the Minnesota forums. Follow the rules and you will be just fine. ;) 

Do you even know who I was??

Just now, Axys1 said:

Yes your the guy that got caught jacking off in the wrong place. :lol2::D

I'm not sure what your deal is? The only wrong places to jack off are place with people under 18. All my jacking off is shooting over you old people...hahaha.

• Like 1

Just now, Legend said:

I'm not sure what your deal is? The only wrong places to jack off are place with people under 18. All my jacking off is shooting over you old people...hahaha.

2730badger.jpg

11 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Don't get why some can't understand that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Yes I see what your talking about MHC at one time they had a problem some members with Mohawks they would classify them as homo's and IMO that's not right. Well things have changed now they classify them all,, well you finish it out. :)   :lol2:

I resent that :lmao::lmao::lmao:. I have a nice green Mohawk and a puma race sled, puttin a turbo on it soon with the 1 1/4" suspension clearance :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Tomcat turned alot of people off.

Total douche bag

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

Prove to me that jacking off is not allowed and a site rule on HCS. 

Im sure one of the mods will go make up a "no jacking off rule" now.

I think you just shot your own wad in your mouth.

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/401-general-discussion-forum/1607418-freedom-sledder-gone-dark-21.html#post17162250

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not me....this is just my game.  A bunch whiney little bitches crying about getting their game ball thrown out of the ball park,  then are locked out after they go fetch it.  JESUS.  Get a life you fuckin' mooks!  :lol: NOW HOLD ON!!!!!!  To be more than fair, yes, I've heard some stories about some ill ways that some of you got banished and maybe it was a bit premature.  I pride myself in being able to dish it and take it...and if I'm dishing, I don't get to use my "Mod card" to even up the game when I start loosing.  It happens, I've seen it both on HCS and other sites.  Not sure why some mods are themselves a big fat puss when it comes to the shit-shows.  Just stay out of you don't like it...and most tend to do just that.  I don't know who some of you are because your names are different but I have an idea and based on some of your posts in here, I'd like to see you back at HCS.  But some of you left the full-on retard station on the drunken short bus some time ago bound for Idiotville.  Based on some of your jibberish ladened infantile posts, I could probably guess who some of you clowns were within about three of four tries and honestly, some of you were canned right in the middle of my response to your little sniveling asses.  DAMN IT!!!!  :lol:

As far as HCS being a site full of "idiot know nothings", well, that is probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life.  The ones saying that are the ones that still hold a hate-candle for getting their walking papers over there.  So...here's to you guys....SUCK MY FUCKING WANG!!!!!!!!!!!  If you weren't such a complete imbecile, you'd have taken that first "vacation" and got your head right, instead, you laid in bed for nights on end steaming about what will happen when the door opens back up.  Then, when you let fly, you looked as stupid as you thought you did.....and we noticed and laughed, and then drew straws on who was gonna get to drop the ax.  I almost never want to though...I'd just assume keep some of you yammering dolts around.  Hell, you make me laugh.  Why would I not want you there?  I'd just make sure you can only visit certain forums, which you'd probably decide wasn't worth it because we've got some pretty good shit-talkin fuckers ourselves in the General shit-show.  I know you all thought you were clever and tough and whatever in the forums with rules where most are there to discuss more serious topics and don't want the drama or fight.  Don't be a fucking idiot!  Nobody is impressed with people that fight midgets...unless you are a midget....and win....a lot.  :lmao:

So...to you "good ones" over here (and there are quite a few).....:bc:  To you short bus riding, meth smokin', bloody anal fissers...well......I already mentioned what you can do above but I'd like to retract that...I have a strong feeling some of your mouths may be watering right now.  And while the rest of your idiot friends may enjoy your mouth filled with dick skinners, I'm not interested.

Discuss. :)

Isn't it great having a site where you can make a post like this and not have to worry about a vacation.....to get your self right.  :lol:

Do you see the irony?

• Like 1

I tried to quote Zambroski and it didn't work  but Holy shit z:lol:. Don't wanna get on your bad side .

As for all this stupid shit flinging between sites ,everyone get over it . Unless I'm attacked personally, i don't care . Or unless something happens to a member on hcs then I get involved.  I don't get paid ,this is just a hangout . You guys are beyond entertaining tho ,I'll give you that 

4 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

I resent that :lmao::lmao::lmao:. I have a nice green Mohawk and a puma race sled, puttin a turbo on it soon with the 1 1/4" suspension clearance :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Total douche bag

MHC youer a good sport man:bc:

Edited by Badger**

No problem with the site. 

Like I said earlier. Tommcunt is a cunt, and so is Saya. I don't have a problem with the rules of the site. I got banned because I called out a mod who violated the rules. 

3 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Ahh another mod, ur on the OK list with xcr700, problem though??

U own yellow bolt buckets , that's not cool man :D

3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

MHC youer a good sport man:bc:

Get that insane douche td over here. We need a good laugh how Doo is da bomb:lmao:

1 minute ago, Legend said:

No problem with the site. 

Like I said earlier. Tommcunt is a cunt, and so is Saya. I don't have a problem with the rules of the site. I got banned because I called out a mod who violated the rules. 

Hsr is a two faced back stabbing little prick, so they all make a good pair.:D

1 minute ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Get that insane douche td over here. We need a good laugh how Doo is da bomb:lmao:

Hsr is a two faced back stabbing little prick, so they all make a good pair.:D

HSR slapped my wrist once, but I had it coming. Nice little warning PM. I don't have a problem with him. 

But im sure my days as Legend on HCS are numbered now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't get why some can't understand that.

What you don't understand is the rules were a moving target and were erratically applied.  No consistency because the rules were fluid and the mods were a fucking joke.  Hence - the site is a shell of what is once was.  Fuck HCS and fuck the MODS.  The only one I liked was Bobby - the rest were clowns.