Check your account email address ×

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

‘What the Hell Am I Watching’: Republicans Torch Their Own SOTU Rebuttal 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/katie-britt-sotu-rebuttal-torched-republicans-1234983528/

v2YyNL.gif

:roflcrying:

Yep, and Trump would have been a bigger disaster which is why they didn't have him do it.  Fucked.

30 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Same with Murphy in NJ..... I'm out of there now and in PA but I don't think this Wolf guy is any better here ....WTF ... Can't escape the BS

Screenshot_20240306_103612_Facebook.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Same with Murphy in NJ..... I'm out of there now and in PA but I don't think this Wolf guy is any better here ....WTF ... Can't escape the BS

Wolf is outta here.  But this new asshole is not much different.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

And Whitmer should be dealing with that very same backlash. She followed his lead and did the same thing here

Don’t hear shit about her anymore really.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

Wolf is outta here.  But this new asshole is not much different.

Josh Shapiro, he's the one who went after the Catholic Church and the Priests who abused little kids & young men

Shapiro in 2023

Clicky below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Shapiro

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Josh Shapiro, he's the one who went after the Catholic Church and the Priests who abused little kids & young men

Shapiro in 2023

Clicky below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Shapiro

Wolf's EPA Fish and Boat Commision started going after fish farmers in the state requiring them to hire a biologist to come in and certify that the fish do not have parasites.  If that wasn't enough, anybody buying fish, like a private club or individuals who border a creek, must buy a permit before taking delivery of fish.

Shapiro hasn't reversed any of it.  So fuck Wolf, and fuck him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Typical diarrhea of the mouth speech full of lies and total bs.. but of course.. fucking nut bag.

08BE208C-B440-448D-AF59-BBC8B769B254.gif

27 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

He had the pin in his hand and it has her name printed on it

Laken Riley NOT Lincoln Riley........... 

The dems are more concerned that Joe said Laken was killed by and illegal instead of saying undocumented

Really fucking sad 

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

The dems are more concerned that Joe said Laken was killed by and illegal instead of saying undocumented

Really fucking sad 

Dems have astonishing ignorance.  Most people have to try hard and fake this kind of emotional stupidity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dems have astonishing ignorance.  Most people have to try hard and fake this kind of emotional stupidity.

I'd love to know what kind of drugs they had Joey pumped up on and did he get Botox injections and some sort of eye treatment too......:lolz:

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

I'd love to know what kind of drugs they had Joey pumped up on and did he get Botox injections and some sort of eye treatment too......:lolz:

Top notch shit for sure.  He's walking scrambled eggs.  Truth is, I'd feel sorry for the old mush bag if he hadn't spent his entire adult life in politics doing nothing but enriching himself and his family at taxpayer expense.  I just want to see him flopping uncontrollably on stage as he shits himself now.  I'd be pissed if that video doesn't make it out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Top notch shit for sure.  He's walking scrambled eggs.  Truth is, I'd feel sorry for the old mush bag if he hadn't spent his entire adult life in politics doing nothing but enriching himself and his family at taxpayer expense.  I just want to see him flopping uncontrollably on stage as he shits himself now.  I'd be pissed if that video doesn't make it out.

Made me think of Jim Carey...... Red Bull.....:lolz:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

He sure was spry. Probably went down for his nap early that day.

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Really fucking sad 

Pelosi:bigfinger:...... Why is it so hard for them to say it like it is?.... They are fuckin illegals.   And yet they go out of their way to protect these douchebags and not offend them. And Biden was sure to mention what about the killing of thousands by legals.... They're protecting these assholes at all costs.

This nonsense will stop once Trump is in. Enough is enough.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Pelosi:bigfinger:...... Why is it so hard for them to say it like it is?.... They are fuckin illegals.   And yet they go out of their way to protect these douchebags and not offend them. And Biden was sure to mention what about the killing of thousands by legals.... They're protecting these assholes at all costs.

This nonsense will stop once Trump is in. Enough is enough.

Democrats are evil, fascist trash...........it's astonishing how many America haters support this filth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Democrats are evil, fascist trash...........it's astonishing how many America haters support this filth. 

this message has been brought to you by Newsmax and Fox News

giphy.gif

• Haha 1