Check your account email address ×

Ex-Border Patrol chief slams Biden, Harris for never speaking to him and sending mixed messages

• Platinum Contributing Member

You have a border crisis and you never even take the time to have a conversation with the head of the Border patrol? Gawd this administration is so pathetic 

The former head of the US Border Patrol said neither President Biden nor Vice President Kamala Harris, who was tapped as the “border czar,” ever met with him during his tenure — as he accused the White House of sending mixed messages over the ongoing migrant crisis.

Raul Ortiz, who served as the US chief of the Border Patrol for two years before retiring last May, slammed leaders in Washington for playing politics over the border during an interview with “60 Minutes” on Sunday, but he took special issue with Biden and Harris.

“I’ve never had one conversation with the president or vice president,” Ortiz revealed.  

• Like 4

What's funny is if Trump wins, he thinks he's going to be able to round up all these people and send them back. :lol:

Let the riots begin!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What's funny is if Trump wins, he thinks he's going to be able to round up all these people and send them back. :lol:

Let the riots begin!

As long as he hurts your pussy feelings that’s a win for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

As long as he hurts your pussy feelings that’s a win for me.

If he wins he will be gone in 4 years and the mess he makes like he did last time will be cleaned up again.

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Let the riots begin!

What? 

First you have to stop the bleeding.

Then you follow the laws .

Anything he does will be 100% better than currently . 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If he wins he will be gone in 4 years and the mess he makes like he did last time will be cleaned up again.

Ok so what if you are wrong? What if he does clean things up ?  Will you finally shut the fuck up and let TDS leave your big goofy head? 

Or will you die like this , thinking Trump is your worst enemy? :lol:

"Cleaned up" yeah good one! :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

What? 

First you have to stop the bleeding.

Then you follow the laws .

Anything he does will be 100% better than currently . 

Both Obama and Biden currently sent more people back compared to Trump during his term.

sure dont :lol:

A278793F-3C4D-408E-B6B0-4B406684ED65.png

:lmao:

49FD00B3-4F69-4C28-9591-A49460CC2FB8.png

What has any of that have to do with what I said?

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What has any of that have to do with what I said?

Way more people coming over the border means more get sent back . Thats not a win genius.

Less people willing to come here , more people deterred from coming here,  more people held accountable by immigration Laws , means less people all around. 

See how that works? 

• Like 2

Way more people coming over the border means more get sent back . Thats not a win genius.

Less people willing to come here , more people deterred from coming here,  more people held accountable by immigration Laws , means less people all around. 

See how that works? 

Ya i do. Obama let a pile in yet Trumps #s were lower getting them out. Do you think the #'s reset when one president hands off to another?

Even then Obamas and Bidens percentages of sending people back are higher than Trumps were. If you weren't frothing at the mouth chasing me around you could see that.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya i do. Obama let a pile in yet Trumps #s were lower getting them out. Do you think the #'s reset when one president hands off to another?

Even then Obamas and Bidens percentages of sending people back are higher than Trumps were. If you weren't frothing at the mouth chasing me around you could see that.

So more come over the border but thats ok just as long as we keep our deportation numbers up . :lol:

How we gonna work on deportation if we dont first stop the flow? 

Trump also got fought the whole way.

Obama built the cages quietly and nobody blinked a eye. Black privilege. :lmao: 

Three posts ... FFS that's all it took to turn a legit thread bitching about the incompetency of our POTUS and VPOTUS to have Trump's name thrown out there.  That's MC and SR level dumbfuckery ... congrats :bc:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Both Obama and Biden currently sent more people back compared to Trump during his term.

Well Biden sent more back, that is true. Because there were more here to send back. He also let the most stay then ever before in the history of this country.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Let the riots begin!

Ice is very powerful when they are let off the leash and not withheld like this administration.