Check your account email address ×

Ex-Border Patrol chief slams Biden, Harris for never speaking to him and sending mixed messages

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Both Obama and Biden currently sent more people back compared to Trump during his term.

Yeah hang your hat on that.... Easy  to do when you have millions more entering ..... The TDS has really clouded your brain it's pretty sad

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well Biden sent more back, that is true. Because there were more here to send back. He also let the most stay then ever before in the history of this country.

They do the jobs most Americans aren't willing to do. More tax revenue. It's a win win.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah hang your hat on that.... Easy  to do when you have millions more entering ..... The TDS has really clouded your brain it's pretty sad

Trump has you scared of immigrants. Talk about clouding someones head.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

They do the jobs most Americans aren't willing to do. More tax revenue. It's a win win.

So are you pro illegal immigration ?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

So are you pro illegal immigration ?

Do you even know what illegal immigration is?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Do you even know what illegal immigration is?

Well according to us law it is anyone who crosses the border not thru a legal border crossing.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's costing Massachusetts in excess of $1 billion a year to house and feed these people, definitely not a win win. 

I mean this says it all.... This is direct from the horse's mouth on how bad the crisis is and how much they want Trump back. Border patrol can't stand Biden.     

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Well according to us law it is anyone who crosses the border not thru a legal border crossing.

Not exactly. If they give themselves up to a border patrol agent and become documented. They are not illegal. Trump has clouded your brain with his lies. It's the ones who climb over his wall with ease and disappear into the country that are illegals. Also the ones who dont show up to their hearings and over stay work visas.  They are also illegal.

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's costing Massachusetts in excess of $1 billion a year to house and feed these people, definitely not a win win. 

Pretty good deal to help new Americans who will only contribute more with taxes paid in the future.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Not exactly. If they give themselves up to a border patrol agent and become documented. They are not illegal. Trump has clouded your brain with his lies. It's the ones who climb over his wall with ease and disappear into the country that are illegals. Also the ones who dont show up to their hearings and over stay work visas.  They are also illegal.

Go invite a bunch into your house... moron.  The safety of American people are at stake.  We've seen the crimes and murders they are committing..... And the unappreciative flipping of the bird that they have given America.  Fuck them all.        

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Go invite a bunch into your house... moron.  The safety of American people are at stake.  We've seen the crimes and murders they are committing..... And the unappreciative flipping of the bird that they have given America.  Fuck them all.        

Omg the safety of Americans!!! More Americans do harm to each other everyday!!!. You sound like a liberal!

:lol:

Just now, Steve753 said:

Omg the safety of Americans!!! More Americans do harm to each other everyday!!!. You sound like a liberal!

:lol:

Of course you don't believe it's a crisis at all you look out your window and everything is hunky-dory..... Thank goodness it will be coming to an end shortly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, X2700 said:

yeah and they pay taxes!!I know some do but i know alot that do not and this is just my little corner!!

Im more concerned with millionaires and billionaires who dont pay taxes.

1 minute ago, X2700 said:

yeah and they pay taxes!!I know some do but i know alot that do not and this is just my little corner!!

Most that have been here for years still work off the books and for cash....pay taxes my ass.   They wait at the local home Depot for contractors to pick them up and give them work  ...what a joke Stevie is.  He needs to get out in the real world

• Like 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

Im more concerned with millionaires and billionaires who dont pay taxes.

im with you there!

but we really need to get some control over the border crisis!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty good deal to help new Americans who will only contribute more with taxes paid in the future.

Only about 11 % of those from Mexico and central America will be granted amnesty. Knowing that , many never show up for their hearing . Remain in the country working for cash.

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Most that have been here for years still work off the books and for cash....pay taxes my ass.   They wait at the local home Depot for contractors to pick them up and give them work  ...what a joke Stevie is.  He needs to get out in the real world

first time i seen the home depot thing i was moving my daughter down to orlando and couldnt believe the guys hanging out on the corner at 7am!!

• Like 1

“Trump has polluted your minds”…really…reread your posts Steroid Steve…nothing but nonsense and left wing horseshit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Only about 11 % of those from Mexico and central America will be granted amnesty. Knowing that , many never show up for their hearing . Remain in the country working for cash.

Then they are illegal.

4 minutes ago, X2700 said:

im with you there!

but we really need to get some control over the border crisis!

Its not really a crisis. Any republican can put back the remain Mexico policy. It doesn't have to be Trump.