Check your account email address ×

Carin shitting cum with glee again!!!!

Thank you Ace , never has a more accurate picture of an actual faggot been painted than with the words

“Carin gleefully shitting cum again”

Dumbass faggot fingering her twat over Haley winning the cesspool known as DC :lol: 

I can’t see a single difference between Carin and Snowrider. Two worthless useless dumbass democrats 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thank you Ace , never has a more accurate picture of an actual faggot been painted than with the words

“Carin gleefully shitting cum again”

Dumbass faggot fingering her twat over Haley winning the cesspool known as DC :lol: 

I can’t see a single difference between Carin and Snowrider. Two worthless useless dumbass democrats 

Fuck there’s a few of them 

29 minutes ago, Rod said:

What a you gonna do, make another thread about trump? 

COVID!!!!!!111!!!!!!11!!!!!!!

35 minutes ago, Rod said:

What a you gonna do, make another thread about trump? 

maybe... 

Fag7Bhenny and I will cross paths at some point 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe... 

Fag7Bhenny and I will cross paths at some point 

And then what , you keep fucking crying? You get real quiet? What? What is it in your little pea brain you think would occur :lol: There’s a world out there where real men exist Carin and I’m quite sure you know your place when they are around. Just like fucking snowrider 

• Like 3

Just now, f7ben said:

There’s a world out there where real men exist

Yes , they don't start threads because their butt buddy made a funny though :news:

Just sayin'

Just now, HSR said:

Yes , they don't start threads because their butt buddy made a funny though :news:

Just sayin'

I’ll start whatever thread gives me a giggle and apparently I can use any language in that thread that i see fit. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ll start whatever thread gives me a giggle and apparently I can use any language in that thread that i see fit. 

Wow, you really told me :sad:

DERRP!!! Rod made a joke about something I can relate too, let's start a thread and celebrate:lol:

What a 'tard

Just now, HSR said:

Wow, you really told me :sad:

DERRP!!! Rod made a joke about something I can relate too, let's start a thread and celebrate:lol:

What a 'tard

Does it really grind on you that two entire forums full of normal guys think you’re a fucking idiot?

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Does it really grind on you that two entire forums full of normal guys think you’re a fucking idiot?

No. Does it bother you?

Screenshot_20240302_125429_Facebook.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Apparently it doesn’t…like his skeevy buddy Snowrider he thinks he “moves the needle”. Dude is a fucking moron.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol: at anyone thinking either Biden or Trump are gonna fix anything. 

Well Trump instantly takes the border back to 2019 and that’s a massive improvement. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well Trump instantly takes the border back to 2019 and that’s a massive improvement. 

It would be far better if he took it back to the Obama era. Is Mexico going to pay for the wall? 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It would be far better if he took it back to the Obama era. Is Mexico going to pay for the wall? 

Good post thStevie 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

t wouldI be far better if he took it back to the Obama era. Is Mexico going to pay for the wall? 

Who'll pay for the cages?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

And then what , you keep fucking crying? You get real quiet? What? What is it in your little pea brain you think would occur :lol: There’s a world out there where real men exist Carin and I’m quite sure you know your place when they are around. Just like fucking snowrider 

fafo, I believe that's the term isn't it?  ;)

I play rough hockey puck.  :)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Who'll pay for the cages?

I’m more in favor of Ike’s operation wetback along with aerial bombing of all cartel operations in Mexico and Central America. But some of the faggots here don’t like military operations. They’d rather see American kids overdose.