Check your account email address ×

Newsmax Out…

• Platinum Contributing Member

Even the zealots are fleeing on the House Repugs impeachment debacle :lol:  What a fucking cesspool of incompetence supported by even more incompetent morons like MAGAt’s

Republicans will continue to lose elections because of shit like this. Only Trumpers suck this shit up and Trump uses it to keep them mad and not thinking clearly.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Republicans will continue to lose elections because of shit like this. Only Trumpers suck this shit up and Trump uses it to keep them mad and not thinking clearly.

We need the Jerry Springer show to come back so these people can do something else with their time other than fuck up the country. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

We need the Jerry Springer show to come back so these people can do something else with their time other than fuck up the country. 

We need him here to say " And to the FS Trumpers,,,,,,, YES you are all cousins!!!!!"

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's a good point. Difference is people knew the Springer show was fake.

Just now, Steve753 said:

That's a good point. Difference is people knew the Springer show was fake.

Fucking sheep, keep your head in the sand!!!!

81 million my ass!!!!!

Springer was part of the plan.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey that’s great…what do you suggest for Democrats since  they are the ones currently fucking shit up? I’m sure you won’t say lest you upset the resident tummy stick club.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey that’s great…what do you suggest for Democrats since  they are the ones currently fucking shit up? I’m sure you won’t say lest you upset the resident tummy stick club.

The GOP is doing nothing but chasing around a crackhead and his demented father. They have zero interest in doing nothing accept expanding their power base. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Last time you said I wouldn’t answer I did and then you didn’t respond so :dunno:

I don’t think the people who model their posts around “getting along” have any business lecturing others. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Jerry Springer is where all this shit started!  :lol:

These authors and MSNBC think you’re a threat to democracy Joelle but feel free to keep carrying their water.👍🏼🤣

IMG_4294.jpeg

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The GOP’s main witness in the Biden burisma investigation lied about everything. They have nothing and wasted all that time. They’re no better than the Dems with Russiagate. 

According to Biden's corrupt DOJ?

You are one gullible fool.

• Like 1

These authors and MSNBC think you’re a threat to democracy Joelle but feel free to keep carrying their water.👍🏼🤣

IMG_4294.jpeg

They are spot on.  And you’re a prime example :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

IMG_4294.jpeg

No they don’t. :lol: