Check your account email address ×

Biden says he's making unannounced visit to Walter Reed for physical exam

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Let's just hope if he's forced to medically withdraw from running, it doesn't default to Kamala.

Why wouldn't it?

I'm not saying it wouldn't be defaulted to her, but one can hope.  In other words, if she was on the ballot in a primary, I highly doubt she'd win the DEM nomination.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Joe might call for a peaceful protest :lol:

Seek help. 

just another distraction  there suppling to much info,, surprise , no surprise needed ,, just turn the tv on ,, how we got to this point with this A H  really makes me wonder how bad things are down is up black is white,, worried for my grand kids,, no matter how much truth is uncovered from his test there just gonna say hes fine

Edited by polaris7541

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Did I hurt your feelings?

No you just look deranged linking everything to Trump but its your life man. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No you just look deranged linking everything to Trump but its your life man. 

Sure, sure, sure.

I mean, the man is chowder brained.  But let's not act like we all don't know what is going on.  Welcome to the horrid ghetto monster ticket and most assuredly, some child mincing Muslim in the side car.  The Dem party of groomers and pedos are getting so excited they are running around the children's playgrounds unimpeded now.  

I can't wait to hear the media gush over her beauty and fantastic style.  Ughhh...that is one ugly nigger.  Inside and out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Holy shit!  It posted!  :lol: I was expecting it to be censored and revamped into another word!  AHAHHAHAHh

So for those of you that were offended when you read it, allow me to take this second to say, I don't fucking care what child rapists and groomers think.

WHOOOOPS!  :lmao: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  It posted!  :lol: I was expecting it to be censored and revamped into another word!  AHAHHAHAHh

So for those of you that were offended when you read it, allow me to take this second to say, I don't fucking care what child rapists and groomers think.

WHOOOOPS!  :lmao: 

Well when they googled " grooming report " they didnt expect to get trail conditions

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I hope they give him a wellness/ memory test not just a physical. My mom is 91 and the last couple years for her wellness/memory test she had theses for memory tests --  remember this I will ask you to repeat this in a couple of minutes ( 123 Main Street ) next count backwards from 100 by 3's that was one year or say the alphabet backwards or one time it was the months of the year backwards........ She passed those but forgot 123 Main Street...... No fucking way Joe passes those memory tests with out some sort of help, teleprompter or index cards

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I hope they give him a wellness/ memory test not just a physical. My mom is 91 and the last couple years for her wellness/memory test she had theses for memory tests --  remember this I will ask you to repeat this in a couple of minutes ( 123 Main Street ) next count backwards from 100 by 3's that was one year or say the alphabet backwards or one time it was the months of the year backwards........ She passed those but forgot 123 Main Street...... No fucking way Joe passes those memory tests with out some sort of help, teleprompter or index cards

I can see the "123 Main Street" and maybe even the counting backwards by 3's, but the backwards alphabet is one I really take issue with.  

You're spot on though, Jerry ... no way Biden passes a memory test on his own.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

YUK!

I don't particularly care for the guy either, and his track record isn't exactly spectacular for California.  But, in the ongoing struggle of choosing the best of the worst, he's 100x better than Kamala.  It's not a good excuse, and it pisses me off that we continue to put the worst possible candidates in position for POTUS ... but again, I'd take him over her if the Dems are to pull off another victory in November.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I can see the "123 Main Street" and maybe even the counting backwards by 3's, but the backwards alphabet is one I really take issue with.  

You're spot on though, Jerry ... no way Biden passes a memory test on his own.

:lolz: I couldn't do the alphabet without a pen and paper

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't particularly care for the guy either, and his track record isn't exactly spectacular for California.  But, in the ongoing struggle of choosing the best of the worst, he's 100x better than Kamala.  It's not a good excuse, and it pisses me off that we continue to put the worst possible candidates in position for POTUS ... but again, I'd take him over her if the Dems are to pull off another victory in November.

I take one look at him and see psychopath. He’s frightening. Dangerous.