Check your account email address ×

Carolina trump

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

"MR. PRESIDENT".

I wonder if pedophilia will be made illegal again?  81 million headed back under their rocks!  

did you finally trade in your liberal Crocs? 

:roflcrying:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Ripped the head off the dem party and shit down their neck,, hahahahaha

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"MR. PRESIDENT".

I wonder if pedophilia will be made illegal again?  81 million headed back under their rocks!  

You dorks logged into the wrong site :lol: TBP is 2 doors down on the left :owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

When will the bird brain throw in the towel?......what a waste

spent-a-lot.jpg

birdbrain.jpg

2/3rds of registered republicans either voted for Haley or chose not to vote. Not looking good for Trump in general.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

When will the bird brain throw in the towel?......what a waste

spent-a-lot.jpg

birdbrain.jpg

The minute that dumb cunt mentioned raising the retirement age and the things she said regarding about SS, she may as well just slit her own throat. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

2/3rds of registered republicans either voted for Haley or chose not to vote. Not looking good for Trump in general.

Well I guess we'll see what kind of excuse and figure you will use in November when Trump wins the GE..:bc:.      8 months to go:thumbsup: .. Will they get an indictment to stick with a conviction from the corrupt weaponized justice system and will it even matter?    

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

don't confuse him with math... 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't confuse him with math... 

the math says he won. You dumb fucking tds fuck.

this didn’t finish under a caution flag.. double checkers flys in your face jackass

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pete said:

this didn’t finish under a caution flag.. double checkers flys in your face jackass

ok Copo... :)

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You dorks logged into the wrong site :lol: TBP is 2 doors down on the left :owned:

You should know….at least they post at both places unlike you.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Pete said:

200.gif?cid=41420de1wm7l8mx87sh5jbwuih14

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

He lives rent free in all of the emotional TDS      liberal pussy heads, including yours. :lmao:

That’s a fact.  One that non losers can laugh at for decades.  Still, not sure I’d count this as a win.  It’s like being in the mind of a bunch of fleas.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You should know….at least they post at both places unlike you.

Actually, he’s not wrong, I did accidentally log on here and figured, eh, what the hell.  Let’s stir up the poor lost TDS souls a bit.  Make them feel like they are all just and somehow winners.  :lol:

Plus, I’m not some fucking pussy that needs some little badge to post on sites and just go there to seethe and report the ongoings of others I can’t control.  “DONt tell oTherS whY you’ve beeN bannEd herE or YOULL BE BANNED FOREVER!!!!!!

I mean….

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok Copo... :)

Look at this clown, thinks he needs to react to every other post. Bro slower down and take a breath 👍

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s a fact.  One that non losers can laugh at for decades.  Still, not sure I’d count this as a win.  It’s like being in the mind of a bunch of fleas.

Actually, he’s not wrong, I did accidentally log on here and figured, eh, what the hell.  Let’s stir up the poor lost TDS souls a bit.  Make them feel like they are all just and somehow winners.  :lol:

Plus, I’m not some fucking pussy that needs some little badge to post on sites and just go there to seethe and report the ongoings of others I can’t control.  “DONt tell oTherS whY you’ve beeN bannEd herE or YOULL BE BANNED FOREVER!!!!!!

I mean….

Will you promise to show up at my house if I hurt your feelings as bad as snow putz did?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Will you promise to show up at my house if I hurt your feelings as bad as snow putz did?

No.  Unless you agree to man up and show me just how much of a pussy I am.  Wait, did you grow up in a trailer park kicking ass and sucking dick too?

:lol:

Now, go get your god damn boyfriend.  He’s in your bedroom shining up his tiny little badge and eating your underwear.

• Haha 1