Check your account email address ×

Jim Breuer does an impression of many here

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Not at all. It's a free world Pugsly.

:bc:

I think you and I have been cordial to each other…you’re right. Let’s keep it that way, my bad :bc: 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Going after you?? Whoa now it was just a funny gif 

Poor choice of words I suppose. 

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Ahhh, so I'm not a liar, and you did exactly what I said..Why would you say that?? Who is trying to "join over there to continue wars with people"

Those are Scooters words not mine, maybe he was talking about Zambroski :dunno: How am I supposed to know. Maybe he assumed Woolies invitation would attract the wrong crowd? Maybe he doesn't appreciate Woolie acting like he owns the site and inviting anyone he pleases? Ever think of that?

So yes you are a liar. No wonder you love Woolie. Liars and thieves work well together,  lying fucking loser :owned:

On 2/26/2024 at 6:44 PM, Rigid1 said:

You're the one trying to get in next door to continue following DB around and causing problems...And that's Per HSR..

Complete lie. What kinda guy makes up BS lies to try and win on the internet:dunno:

You,Badger,Woolie,Bontz all come to mind.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Those are Scooters words not mine, maybe he was talking about Zambroski :dunno: How am I supposed to know. Maybe he assumed Woolies invitation would attract the wrong crowd? Maybe he doesn't appreciate Woolie acting like he owns the site and inviting anyone he pleases? Ever think of that?

So yes you are a liar. No wonder you love Woolie. Liars and thieves work well together,  lying fucking loser :owned:

Complete lie.

First you never did it? now you did? and now it's not you?? lol...

Fuck you've turned into a heaping pile of crap..Knew it after I read the slimy messages you sent me..way to fuck over someone else for your pathetic ego..

You can eat a bag of dicks and :fuckoff:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

First you never did it? now you did? and now it's not you?? lol...

Fuck you've turned into a heaping pile of crap..Knew it after I read the slimy messages you sent me..way to fuck over someone else for your pathetic ego..

You can eat a bag of dicks and :fuckoff:

Now run back to TBP and tell them that " the grenades you lobbed at HSR " were caught and shoved back up your ass before they exploded :lol:

Poor Badger1

download.jpeg.jpg

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Now run back to TBP and tell them that " the grenades you lobbed at HSR " were caught and shoved back up your ass before they exploded :lol:

Poor Badger1

download.jpeg.jpg

Yawn..move along chump

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yawn..move along chump

Just admit you made that bullshit up with Woolie. I posted what I said and anything else is between Scott and I. 2 grown men discussing the state of the 2 sites as he said. None of yours or anyone elses business as he told you guys as well.

No potential members were blocked/ banned or stopped from joining.

Funny it's ok for DriftBusta to try and poach members from here with the post I showed Scott but me doing so caused you to lose your shit and the members here should raise their fists in anger.

Grow up and just go next door and stay there. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Just admit you made that bullshit up with Woolie. I posted what I said and anything else is between Scott and I. 2 grown men discussing the state of the 2 sites as he said. None of yours or anyone elses business as he told you guys as well.

No potential members were blocked/ banned or stopped from joining.

Funny it's ok for DriftBusta to try and poach members from here with the post I showed Scott but me doing so caused you to lose your shit and the members here should raise their fists in anger.

Grow up and just go next door and stay there. 

Relax and at least man up and own your actions,..it's getting ridiculous Steve..

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Relax and at least man up and own your actions,..it's getting ridiculous Steve..

How ironic. You've been acting pretty ridiculous yourself the last couple of days. 

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

How about you man up and admit you made up the whole story.

I seriously don't get all the animosity. Maybe it's just not my jam. Neither is breaking simple rules that really go without saying, no matter how much someone 'pushes' you to do it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

How about you man up and admit you made up the whole story.

FFS dude ... how obtuse can you be?  Why is HSR even bothering to PM the dude on TBP?  All he does is ridicule that place and the members there.  Oh wait, I know why he does that .... because he can't survive without DRAMA and constantly trying to stir shit up.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

FFS dude ... how obtuse can you be?  Why is HSR even bothering to PM the dude on TBP?  All he does is ridicule that place and the members there.  Oh wait, I know why he does that .... because he can't survive without DRAMA and constantly trying to stir shit up.

What HSR does doesn't concern me. Rigid said I tried to join next door and that's simply not true.

43 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What HSR does doesn't concern me. Rigid said I tried to join next door and that's simply not true.

Haha….really? You two are joined nose to asshole!😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha….really? You two are joined nose to asshole!😂

Thank you for your opinion. Now shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

:)

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

I seriously don't get all the animosity. Maybe it's just not my jam. Neither is breaking simple rules that really go without saying, no matter how much someone 'pushes' you to do it. 

What rules would those be?

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Rigid said I tried to join next door and that's simply not true.

:bc: Exactly, now that Rigid has been proven to be a liar his minions are trying to change the subject to make it about me.

That's when you know they are beat:lol: (Imagine posting and crying about a member you "claim" to have on ignore???)

I'm not worried, I think I proved my point fairly well.

Just now, HSR said:

:bc: Exactly, now that Rigid has been proven to be a liar his minions are trying to change the subject to make it about me.

That's when you know they are beat:lol:

I'm not worried, I think I proved my point fairly well.

I don't get why they do that. DB gets banned twice for breaking the rules it's your fault. Snake gets banned by SSFB, he's mad that you're an admin.

:lol:

I wonder if they'd all come back if you stepped down?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I wonder if they'd all come back if you stepped down?

Maybe, but in reality nothing would change for them other than the Admin title wouldn't be under my avatar.

I'd still post the exact same way and their beatings wouldn't stop in any way shape or form.

They gotta learn not to hate the player, hate the game.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Thank you for your opinion. Now shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

:)

That's not an opinion, you give HSR so many reach arounds that he just might propose to you soon. :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe, but in reality nothing would change for them other than the Admin title wouldn't be under my avatar.

I'd still post the exact same way and their beatings wouldn't stop in any way shape or form.

They gotta learn not to hate the player, hate the game.

You're probably right. If they were so concerned they could easily scroll by. 

It almost seems like they gave CKF an ultimatum and it backfired badly for them.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're probably right. If they were so concerned they could easily scroll by. 

It almost seems like they gave CKF an ultimatum and it backfired badly for them.

It's really a stupid argument on their behalf as it's not like I use my admin abilities to my advantage in any way.

They just like to bitch. Rigid dares me to post up the convo and then Bontz (who shouldn't be able to see my posts as he claims I'm on ignore) comes along and loses his shit because I posted what I was asked to share.

They usually act like this(children) when they get caught in their own bullshit like Rigid just did.

Holy fucking soap opera. And then claim everyone else is triggered. God damn this place is a zoo full weird characters 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

If your not a member there why does this concern you in any way???

I didn't bring the TBP drama to this thread. Your boy Rigid1 did my making up bullshit claims about what I said. The "as per HSR" was completely fabricated bullshit and at his request I posted the screenshots that proved him to be a liar. 

How can you even see the screen shots if you have me on ignore? Or was that just more drama from you?

Now I replied as an adult, let's see if you can do the same.:bc: