Check your account email address ×

Remember the KC Parade shooting?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Imagine getting butthurt at someone calling a Killer of innocent people a name on the internet :lol:

Hey, it's FREEDOM sledder, where you can't speak freely!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well thank the Lord you're here to regulate things!! Praise Jebus and the niggers that shot a mother in front of her child..At least we got the media aspect straight..whew 

Why don’t you take it up with the OP? They are the one who brought up the media aspect. 

You just didn’t care until he was proven wrong. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Two wrongs don’t make it right Junior.  You and rigid have a double digit IQ…..together :lol:  Both low IQ individuals :thumbsup:

Listen Gramps Sniffy Joe hates the Niggers yet you vote for Him :lol:

Now go dye your hair loser. :lol:

A7E980A2-35FB-45B1-A15B-93C11B479E04.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Why don’t you take it up with the OP? They are the one who brought up the media aspect. 

You just didn’t care until he was proven wrong. 

Cuz I'm not here to prove anyone wrong or right, I'm not here to win the Internet, I just converse when I feel like conversing and who I want to converse with..Is there a fucking problem with that? I thought this was FREEDOM sledder 

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Cuz I'm not here to prove anyone wrong or right, I'm not here to win the Internet, I just converse when I feel like conversing and who I want to converse with..Is there a fucking problem with that? I thought this was FREEDOM sledder 

That’s what everybody else does too but most don’t act like they’re victims being oppressed when other people reply to them. :lol:

Should @Plissken have been entitled to you not replying to him? :snack:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That’s what everybody else does too but most don’t act like they’re victims being oppressed when other people reply to them. :lol:

Should @Plissken have been entitled to you not replying to him? :snack:

WTF are you talking about? You drunk or something?? What exactly am I a victim of? Because I'm just chilling watching mysteries of the abandoned enjoying my evening. I never quoted you, I never asked for you, I never reported anything, and I definitely didn't tag you...But yet here you are requesting me..I quoted plissken and asked him a question, he responded and I got a great response from him..You inserted yourself into my question to him for what ever fucked up reason going on between your ears..

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

WTF are you talking about? You drunk or something?? What exactly am I a victim of? Because I'm just chilling watching mysteries of the abandoned enjoying my evening. I never quoted you, I never asked for you, I never reported anything, and I definitely didn't tag you...But yet here you are requesting me..I quoted plissken and asked him a question, he responded and I got a great response from him..You inserted yourself into my question to him for what ever fucked up reason going on between your ears..

OK, have a good one. :bc:

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

How's about you just stfu and go back to your new safe space where you can talk down your nose about us low life here.

Or do you just feel like slumming it?

Gawd you're like a fucking woman.

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Sad Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

How's about you just stfu and go back to your new safe space where you can talk down your nose about us low life here.

Dumb Cunt Gif – Telegraph

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

News outlets and even LE will withhold the details of a suspect under the guise that releasing it will perpetuate a stereotype.

Not long ago this was fully admitted in SF with crimes being committed on the transit system. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

"To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district," she was told. "And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains."  

Still no release of video.  No outrage. 
If race was reversed this video would be playing world wide on a loop.  My local news casters would be warning my hard it will be to watch.  They would wretch in disgust, call the woman an animal.  

A Detroit kid was arrested for murdering that Colorado girl.  They actually had the family on talking about what a great kid he is and how tough it has been for the family of the murder. What a slap in the face to the victims family. 

752610EE-D842-45EF-81F9-C474B0F8D0DD.jpeg

EA6A2722-D901-49F2-81E0-B56914FEFFE4.jpeg

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Freedom sledder where they tell you your not allowed to speak!! Got to love it!!

You're 15min late again this morning, try and be more responsible Homer..:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hayward said:

:lol:we now have a fs police force!

everyone is crying!!!!11111:lol:

Apparently we have to ask if we are allowed to post and who we are allowed to quote now..Good old FREEDOM sledder..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hey look...this thread turned out like, well, every other thread :suicide:

Let me guess,, you know of a BETTER forum where the threads stay on topic for dozens and dozens of pages :lol:

Admit it,,,, you just like to bitch.