Check your account email address ×

Another Polaris recall - only use 91+ E10 gas or you’ll die by fire 🔥

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Poor bitter sledless manchild.

Cockhaven… too stupid to do basic repairs. Do you take your vehicles in to get the oil changed too? 

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Unlike you I can afford to.  Unlike you I have also built and modded a bunch of vehicles.

:lol2:No. No you haven’t. 

20 hours ago, Doug said:

None of my sleds over the years has erupted in flames running 91 octane Non-ethenal.  I'll continue to live on the edge and run 91 octane Non-ethenal.

Guys that are going to store their sled with 10% ethenal better pump the fuel out before the season as it will be close to or if not be in phase separation with nothing but water in the bottom of the tank.

Kwik Trip here for example only sells 91 non ethanol.  There's two gas stations here that also sell 87 non ethanol.  I don't know the last time or place I saw premium with corn squeezins at the pump.

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Kwik Trip here for example only sells 91 non ethanol.  There's two gas stations here that also sell 87 non ethanol.  I don't know the last time or place I saw premium with corn squeezins at the pump.

Some Holiday stations have both around here.

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you have Kwik Trip in MN don't you?  

Those are in some populated city areas.  Not snowmobile country 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Those are in some populated city areas.  Not snowmobile country 

Yep. The two closest ones (30 miles) aren't anywhere near a trail and I don't ride south much anyway.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Interesting. Esso (corporate) told me early last year they had stopped making non ethanol gas as per the government. I must of spoken with someone that had no clue. I'm in the Fenelon Falls, Ontario area. Looks like this would only be available in Northern Ontario. Way to far for me to go. I'm more concerned about the ethanol for my outboard than I am for the sled.

I assumed you were from Southern Ontario area with your comment. 

Yes Northern Ontario is a different world than where you live, but it is still Ontario. 

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Built my first motor when I was 14.  Sadly you can't afford anything worth building.

Translation: You handing the wrong tools to your lab partner in shop class while disassembling a lawn mower engine that never ran again.

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

People just have to drive to where they sell the special gas. I don’t see the issue? Polaris put out a warning and it sounds like guys might even be getting a new sticker. That’s called a win win.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Wrong.  Ford V8.  Had no help either.  Just a book.

Uh-huh, sure you did. So many high school stories lately, that’s always a clear indication of when someone peaked. :lol2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just because that is when you financially peaked doesn't mean the same for others.

How much exhaust did you breathe in before you got the leak fixed? It obviously went on for years. 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

All that snow and no sled obviously makes you super bitter.

Why would anyone in their right mind sit in their truck in stank ass riding gear? How fucking stupid can one be for it never to have occurred to them to set their gear in the bed where it’d air out on the way home. 

Keep trying to bash, you’re failing miserably but I’ll give you a C- for effort.

On 2/18/2024 at 5:18 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't know the last time or place I saw premium with corn squeezins at the pump.

That's kind of what I was thinking here also. I don't see it where I ride.   

9 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

That's kind of what I was thinking here also. I don't see it where I ride.   

Boulder Junction has it 93 octane normally with ethanol 

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Boulder Junction has it 93 octane normally with ethanol 

Never seen it around these areas:  Berland,  Hurley/Ironwood area, Mercer, Marenisco, Presque Isle, Manitowish waters. Might be a few others besides Boulder? Again I cant imagine anything good will come out of running ethanol in Snowmobiles. Just to much temperature change/heat cycles with sleds. 

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

Never seen it around these areas:  Berland,  Hurley/Ironwood area, Mercer, Marenisco, Presque Isle, Manitowish waters. Might be a few others besides Boulder? Again I cant imagine anything good will come out of running ethanol in Snowmobiles. Just to much temperature change/heat cycles with sleds. 

One would think it shouldn’t be so difficult for them to figure out how to wire an electric fuel pump to eliminate a fire danger. They had it figured out on the Pro-Ride. Requiring ethanol gas is not an acceptable remedy.

4 hours ago, jonlafon1 said:

We were low on fuel and had to put some in enough to get to Conover.  Was 10% ethanol 93 octane.  I've never seen 91 octane with 10% ethanol always 91 octane no ethanol.  I won't put ethanol in unless were low on fuel.

• Like 2