Check your account email address ×

Another Polaris recall - only use 91+ E10 gas or you’ll die by fire 🔥

That kind of sucks that you have to use ethanol fuel.  It's worse fuel that doesn't store as well and most places I go the 91 is non oxygenated.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

That kind of sucks that you have to use ethanol fuel.  It's worse fuel that doesn't store as well and most places I go the 91 is non oxygenated.

In Ontario there is no longer non ethanol fuel. Until then that is all I used in my toys and yard equipment. In any case I would never burn less than 91 anyways. So from an ethanol perspective it is not even a decision anymore.

They want you to use ethanol  I didn’t think that fuel was that readily available?  I guess I never really look as it’s 87 in truck and premium No ethen in everything else.  Electric discharge only happens in non ethanol fuels?  Never hear about any of this from number 1 or 3 in sleds. They been running premium non eth for 20+ years 

Edited by jonlafon1

1 hour ago, Tripleflipper said:

In Ontario there is no longer non ethanol fuel.

Yes there is. I can't get any unless I drive 2 hours.

None of my sleds over the years has erupted in flames running 91 octane Non-ethenal.  I'll continue to live on the edge and run 91 octane Non-ethenal.

Guys that are going to store their sled with 10% ethenal better pump the fuel out before the season as it will be close to or if not be in phase separation with nothing but water in the bottom of the tank.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I can't wait for my fancy new sticker!!  It'll look good along side all the other stickers on my garage fridge :bc:

You have no snow to ride in dipshit. You don’t have to worry about the recall when you’ve got zero reason to start your sled. :lol2::idiot:

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

You have no snow to ride in dipshit. You don’t have to worry about the recall when you’ve got zero reason to start your sled. :lol2::idiot:

And you have snow (supposedly) yet you're here all the time instead of being out there riding.  :idiot: :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AK440 said:

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And you have snow (supposedly) yet you're here all the time instead of being out there riding.  :idiot: :lol:

OIP.jpeg.jpg

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Yes there is. I can't get any unless I drive 2 hours.

None around me. After Ultramar stopped making it I went to Shell who then stopped, then on to Esso and they stopped. Can you tell me which company and what town you find this at.

Edited by Tripleflipper

2 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

None around me. After Ultramar stopped making it I went to Shell who then stopped, then on to Esso and they stopped. Can you tell me which company and what town you find this at.

That doesn't mean you can't get in Ontario.

Can Op

Esso.

Damn it's harder to find 10% ethanol than straight 91 up here in NW Ontario.

Interesting. Esso (corporate) told me early last year they had stopped making non ethanol gas as per the government. I must of spoken with someone that had no clue. I'm in the Fenelon Falls, Ontario area. Looks like this would only be available in Northern Ontario. Way to far for me to go. I'm more concerned about the ethanol for my outboard than I am for the sled.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He doesn't own a sled

Derrrrp, here’s Cockhaven, the guy who is too fucking stupid to figure out how to seal his exhaust. :lol2:

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Let us know when you actually own a sled.

Let us know if you ever figured out what a gasket is. :idiot:

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Gasket wasn't the problem dumbass.  You really are bitter you don't own a sled.  Super sad to see.

It was, you even thanked the guy for explaining what your super basic issue was. Fuck you’re an idiot. 

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dude you are dumbass.  The pocket inside the silencer was completely borked.  Needed a new silencer.

Uh huh. Cause that’s what you posted. :lol2: