Check your account email address ×

What ya watching?

51 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

X2

X3 

if michials and cunnywhatshisface suck bradys dick anymore...toms gonna blow his load all over the field....its bad enough with this fog already.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

What's your fuckin problem retard . I call Trump out and you get your twat knotted up

Well, first off you're clearly a loudmouth redneck who doesn't know fuck all about American politics.  And secondly, you start in the cock talk.  So yeah, go fuck yourself. He's not a racist, and thats a stupid thing to say, asshole.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well, first off you're clearly a loudmouth redneck who doesn't know fuck all about American politics.  And secondly, you start in the cock talk.  So yeah, go fuck yourself. He's not a racist, and thats a stupid thing to say, asshole.

Ya ,you know what...i don't give a fuck about your redneck leader or politics. You call me a moron, I'll call you something back. Some of you guys on this site need to cool your jets when it comes to bashing leaders. Fuckin redneck 

• Like 1

Just now, xcr700 said:

Ya ,you know what...i don't give a fuck about your redneck leader or politics. You call me a moron, I'll call you something back. Some of you guys on this site need to cool your jets when it comes to bashing leaders. Fuckin redneck 

Are you a liberal? :lol:

Just now, xcr700 said:

Good.  You finished now?  I'm sick to death of dumb fucks like you.

9 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

You better step up your game if ya gonna go attit with Maaaahk...he will chew you up and spit you out if you dont. :lol::bc:

I'm trying to be more concilliatory, I really am.  I just have a short fuse at times. :lol:  :bc: 

• 2 weeks later...

just watched the movie Downfall, the movie where all those Hitler rants come from, aside from it being a German film with subtitles it is a great movie if you are into a little history about the last days of the third Reich and Hitler

On 11/1/2017 at 9:30 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

Finished Stranger Things season 2.  It's still a fantastic show, even if it lost a bit of the magic of the first season.

Neal

just started watching season 1 it's pretty fucked up, but hooked after episode 2

• Like 1