Check your account email address ×

Bidens mental state and bringing charges against him.

https://www.aol.com/news/special-counsel-says-evidence-biden-195459759.html

This is the guy liberals say is running the nation.

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Robert Hur has declined to prosecute President Joe Biden for his handling of classified documents, but said Biden's practices "present serious risks to national security," and added that Biden portrayed himself as an "elderly man with a poor memory" who would be sympathetic to a jury.

Later in the report, the special counsel said that the president's memory was "worse" during their interview with him, compared to his memory in recorded conversations from 2017.

"He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')," the report said.

• Thanks 1

The entire classified document thing with Trump and Biden is just bullshit. They all do it. Who the fuck cares? How about making a case that he’s unfit for the presidency. It was funny and great for jokes. Now it’s become god damn pathetic and sad. He’s not in charge. Just some hidden hands keeping him alive so they can get their way. Same with Reagan in his last term. 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The entire classified document thing with Trump and Biden is just bullshit. They all do it. Who the fuck cares? How about making a case that he’s unfit for the presidency. It was funny and great for jokes. Now it’s become god damn pathetic and sad. He’s not in charge. Just some hidden hands keeping him alive so they can get their way. Same with Reagan in his last term. 

They all do it. There it is.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No it’s not. It’s a national security issue.

Nonsense. Every president walks away with the country’s deepest secrets in his head. What are you gonna do about that? Chop of all the living president’s heads? Of course Biden doesn’t count. That mush brain can’t remember the size of his dick. 

• Haha 6

• Platinum Contributing Member

"Willfully disclosed classified documents as a private citizen."

Nope no 2 tiered justice system.

Better get Kamala ready. :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nonsense. Every president walks away with the country’s deepest secrets in his head. What are you gonna do about that? Chop of all the living president’s heads? Of course Biden doesn’t count. That mush brain can’t remember the size of his dick. 

He sure remembers his time shower with his 13yr  old daughter at the time

• Platinum Contributing Member

Maybe the most damaging document to ever be released on  POTUS since Nixon.  25th should be being considered today.

31 minutes ago, toslow said:

From both sides shit for brains 

Biden admitted he had them Trump denied he had them for 2 years, a search warrant had to be issued……..and what the fuck am I explaining this for here. It’s not the same.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden admitted he had them Trump denied he had them for 2 years, a search warrant had to be issued……..and what the fuck am I explaining this for here. It’s not the same.

So one side goes through prosecution and one side don't, Explain please 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

No it’s not. It’s a national security issue.

He sure is.   a man so deep into dementia he cant recall being vice president  ffs      its only because the current PV is brain dead from birth they havent removed Biden.

confused-biden-Cropped-3801104830.jpg

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So what? Every sitting president and vice president has kept trophies. The only reason some cunts made a big deal over this is because they wanted to get Trump. This had never happened before Trump. The entire thing stinks and shows how the fbi was used for political purposes. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Republicans are impeaching dishwashing machines last I heard. 

Wasn't it the dems trying to pull wood stoves and pizza oven and lawn mowers and many other items i could list