Check your account email address ×

Spring is coming early...

50 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

FB_IMG_1706890310272.jpg

Doesn't look much different from the middle between East Inlet  NH and Eustis ,ME....

It's all what you make of it....I have ridden it many a night heading out for dinner.....  And back again.

Edited by ICG
Spelling

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Idid 90 in island pond tuesday, that's my total.

That was an expensive 90 miles if things don't turn around soon.  :sad:

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

When we left AMherst in the AM it was 28 and raining , was a slow ride up there.

Ouch! I hate traveling in freezing rain.  We came back from Mt Valin, Quebec once during a freezing rain event. That was a long slow drive.

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Most strong El Nino years are really shitty in the MW so while this is worst than expected I figured it was going to be a down year.   

Our riding crew basically said the same thing at the end of last season.  "Watch - next year will be El Nino and we'll have next to nothing for a riding season."   Next to nothing could probably be changed to flat out, nothing!  At least I got a chance to burn through a set of carbides and log 86 miles :lol:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, ICG said:

Doesn't look much different from the middle between East Inlet  NH and Eustis ,ME....

It's all what you make of it....I have ridden it many a night heading out for dinner.....  And back again.

Dont feel bad. I did that on a sunday night from the burg to Rangley Maine. With a chic who was bitching the whole way.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ICG said:

Break out the 156" to bridge the moguls :lol:

20240126_123554.jpg

Edited by Sled_Hed
  • Haha 1