Check your account email address ×

Trump wants to start a trade war with China?

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe I should start repeating everything three times so some here believe it... ;)

You are one of the most annoying retarded faggots this forum has ever seen. You’re basically Snowrider plus MC masquerading as a Republican. Dumbass faggot 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are one of the most annoying retarded faggots this forum has ever seen. You’re basically Snowrider plus MC masquerading as a Republican. Dumbass faggot 

Relax Jethro.

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

how many of these folks are Democrats Ben? 

there's an ignore button, obviously you're either too fucking ignorant to utilize it... or looking for a fight.  which is it?  ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
wr0ng lYnk

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m willing to pay more to defeat a hostile economic and military enemy like China. They are a legitimate threat unlike the completely fabricated Russian boogeyman. 

I am not willing to pay more for a self inflicted entirely artificially created crisis like Covid and the massive inflation it caused.

In short Trump was 100% right again and faggot ass democrats all deserve to die in a fire 

It's all fine and dandy to say you will pay more, I would too.

Problem is we'd be the exception.

Many are balls deep in personal and mortgage debt, inflation is killing them...then they realize as a family of 4, owe $400,000.00 in Federal debt.

There is nothing left to make higher morality decisions.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Never convicted of rape.

He, like OJ is a not guilty man who got convicted in civil court.

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

It's all fine and dandy to say you will pay more, I would too.

Problem is we'd be the exception.

Many are balls deep in personal and mortgage debt, inflation is killing them...then they realize as a family of 4, owe $400,000.00 in Federal debt.

There is nothing left to make higher morality decisions.

Eliminate the central bank and cancel the debt. Problem solved and Jews cry 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Eliminate the central bank and cancel the debt. Problem solved and Jews cry 

Not sure what you mean by "cancel the debt".

One cancels debt by paying it off or declaring bankruptcy.

Governments may cancel debt by printing money to pay it off, or declaring bankruptcy.

There is no magic wand to wave around and have it magically disappear.

Wish there was. If I could have stopped paying my mortgage at month two and told the previous owner, suck it Mcfly, it's mine now and I owe you nothing, life certainly would have been much easier.

Edited by Voodoo

4 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Not sure what you mean by "cancel the debt".

One cancels debt by paying it off or declaring bankruptcy.

Governments may cancel debt by printing money to pay it off, or declaring bankruptcy.

There is no magic wand to wave around and have it magically disappear.

Wish there was. If I could have stopped paying my mortgage at month two and told the previous owner, suck it Mcfly, it's mine now and I owe you nothing, life certainly would have been much easier.

When you owe the debt to yourself you simply cancel the fucking debt, do I need to get the crayons out? 

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When you owe the debt to yourself you simply cancel the fucking debt, do I need to get the crayons out? 

yes please.  you lost me.  I know I know, its not hard.

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

yes please.  you lost me.  I know I know, its not hard.

The central bank holds the largest portion of our debt, we simply eliminate the central bank and cancel the debt. 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The central bank holds the largest portion of our debt, we simply eliminate the central bank and cancel the debt. 

Gotcha!

That's not teaching ourselves a lesson though.....

Edited by hayward

35 minutes ago, hayward said:

Gotcha!

That's not teaching ourselves a lesson though.....

The lesson was do not let private banks run the finances of the country. Fuck them 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Anti social personality disorder

check ✔️

Lack of remorse

check ✔️

Sadist 

check ✔️

Gaslighting a tool for abusive personalities

check ✔️

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Lacks empathy

check ✔️

Sociopath

check ✔️

Vengeful

check ✔️

Absence of Loyalty

check ✔️

Vindictive

check ✔️

Con Man

check ✔️

Unprincipled

check ✔️

Reckless

check ✔️

Opportunistic

check ✔️

Racist

check ✔️

Definitely not...and Blacks are Turning MAGA :thumbsup:

Authoritarian

check ✔️

Dictatorial Fascist

check ✔️

Propagandist

check ✔️

Undemocratic

check ✔️

Temperamental

check ✔️

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

goat 🐐or unfit @ViperGTS/Z1 ?

Unfit 

check ✔️

:wrong:but you've sucked up the MSM narrative to a Tee. Congrats 👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sure they aren't already out?

That is really simplistic, like you drew it out with crayons on a napkin at daycare.

The end result would be the same. 

Even if the government slate was somehow wiped clean, essentially telling social security, medicare, government pensioners etc, hey fuck you, remember that money we borrowed, well ya get used to cat food 'cause we ain't paying it back, the result would be the same as declaring bankruptcy.

Inflation would skyrocket, the economy would likely collapse, other debt holders would come calling.

Don't get me wrong, I think its a way out, just not as easy as calling up visa and saying screw you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Sure they aren't already out?

That is really simplistic, like you drew it out with crayons on a napkin at daycare.

The end result would be the same. 

Even if the government slate was somehow wiped clean, essentially telling social security, medicare, government pensioners etc, hey fuck you, remember that money we borrowed, well ya get used to cat food 'cause we ain't paying it back, the result would be the same as declaring bankruptcy.

Inflation would skyrocket, the economy would likely collapse, other debt holders would come calling.

Don't get me wrong, I think its a way out, just not as easy as calling up visa and saying screw you.

It is that easy, you eliminate the federal reserve in one stroke of a pen and place all of their privatized meddling in the hands of the treasury and appointed officials. Done 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It is that easy, you eliminate the federal reserve in one stroke of a pen and place all of their privatized meddling in the hands of the treasury and appointed officials. Done 

Not sure I would trust the government more than private banks....I guess it is a choice between firing squad or electric chair.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And the average citizen that purchased govt treasuries......they should just go fuck themselves?  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And the average citizen that purchased govt treasuries......they should just go fuck themselves?  

You realize just the debt service on our public debt is now over half of gross receipts. The system has failed fully 

On 1/29/2024 at 9:02 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-tariffs-china-vehicles-trade-war-1864704#:~:text=Trump said that if he,build vehicles in the U.S.

and to think of how many MAGA's here already complain about inflation and the price of literally everything as it is... 

I'm not pro-China, but he's unfit to lead a fucking parade and throwing out as much red meat as he possibly can. 

but the 🤡 Posse will see this differently

Isnt this the same bull shit tactic you TDS suffers used in 2015................  why yes,, yes it is.  :yawn: 

He wants a strong US dollar,  they dont.  whats so hard to grasp?

Just now, old indy said:

Isnt this the same bull shit tactic you TDS suffers used in 2015................  why yes,, yes it is.  :yawn: 

He wants a strong US dollar,  they dont.  whats so hard to grasp?

Trump wants a strong U.S. dollar???? :lol: holy fucking shit 

Just now, f7ben said:

You realize just the debt service on our public debt is now over half of gross receipts. The system has failed fully 

Yes but I don't agree with just fucking over the American citizen who holds some of that debt. 

Let's be clear we are NEVER paying down the debt but what can be done is a balanced budget that as the economy grows the debt becomes a smaller % of.   Its that or default and default is worse.