Check your account email address ×

Biden cognitively as strong as ever.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I pointed that out months ago. If you are going to be honest, it’s pretty clear who is looking to start shit on a regular basis, which doesn’t show you much respect, and I pointed that out yesterday and again today.

You mean your pals, who follow each other around the forum, giving likes and high-fives? :news: 

It goes both ways, Mark. I'm pretty sure I have seen you refer to him as hall monitor since I asked for the back and forth stuff to settle down.

I do agree with HSR that if it's not him, you will be involved with the back and forth bullshit with DeepHaven or Steve.  Who is the common denominator?  I know.... it's all their fault.

FFS .. queue up the scene from Groundhog day where Bill Murray keeps waking up to Sonny & Cher's "I got you babe" :lol:

How many times does this have to be argued about?   I do find it a bit funny that you use the common denominator reference, John, and come across as defending the Steves and DH.  It's not like HSR and his buddies didn't do this same shit with Badger, or JT, or how they continue to do it with AC, Jim, Woolie, or others.  Play the "Yeah, it's OK though if people are beating up on MC or SR" card all you want.  The bulk of MC's posts are fishing expeditions, plain and simple & he gets the responses he's looking for.  The same can be said of SR.  But this shit with the Steves and DH, and the outright looking to start shit up with someone, it's like clockwork and follows every fucking thread on this site .... every day.

I read your earlier ask to have people ignore each other to try and improve things around here, and I've pretty much done that.  I'll continue to do that because I'm tired of the bullshit and being viewed as part of the problem, ruining thread after thread with the nonsense.  It's too bad some people who live here as much as they do can't at least try and do the same thing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

FFS .. queue up the scene from Groundhog day where Bill Murray keeps waking up to Sonny & Cher's "I got you babe" :lol:

How many times does this have to be argued about?   I do find it a bit funny that you use the common denominator reference, John, and come across as defending the Steves and DH.  It's not like HSR and his buddies didn't do this same shit with Badger, or JT, or how they continue to do it with AC, Jim, Woolie, or others.  Play the "Yeah, it's OK though if people are beating up on MC or SR" card all you want.  The bulk of MC's posts are fishing expeditions, plain and simple & he gets the responses he's looking for.  The same can be said of SR.  But this shit with the Steves and DH, and the outright looking to start shit up with someone, it's like clockwork and follows every fucking thread on this site .... every day.

I read your earlier ask to have people ignore each other to try and improve things around here, and I've pretty much done that.  I'll continue to do that because I'm tired of the bullshit and being viewed as part of the problem, ruining thread after thread with the nonsense.  It's too bad some people who live here as much as they do can't at least try and do the same thing.

:true:

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm not defending anyone, I did say that I agreed with HSR's comment that if it wasn't him that it would be with Steve or DH.

Look, I understand what this site is. I understand that members don't agree and argue back and forth. I guess I probably should have just kept my mouth shut and let the games continue. The only reason that I asked in the first place is because I know some members are sick and tired of the tit for tat stuff that ruins threads.

Be my guest and let the games continue. It really doesn't matter to me now that I am not doing the moderating.  @SSFB has taken on enforcing the rules I have complete confidence in him and will back any decision that he makes. 

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You’re such a whining fucking pussy.  You hob-knob with the vast majority on here while a handful of posters disagree with you and your ilks bullshit.  You, Rigidhead,  DB, etc whine more than any toddler I know let alone grown ass men. 

I haven’t been on here in a few weeks and I still trigger your ass.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I pointed that out months ago. If you are going to be honest, it’s pretty clear who is looking to start shit on a regular basis, which doesn’t show you much respect, and I pointed that out yesterday and again today.

You mean your pals, who follow each other around the forum, giving likes and high-fives? :news: 

It's evolved beyond that. :lmao:

image.png.1443118882f97f187ad592488166454e.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re such a whining fucking pussy.  You hob-knob with the vast majority on here while a handful of posters disagree with you and your ilks bullshit.  You, Rigidhead,  DB, etc whine more than any toddler I know let alone grown ass men. 

My reference to you came across as me being triggered?  Sure, you go with that :lolz:

Welcome back 

• Haha 5

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing they can support such a piece of convicted shit. I don’t care if you’re a Republican just don’t vote for Trump you look like a low IQ imbecile and you are Trump if you support his bullshit.

IMG_2019.jpeg

Rape is Sexy!!! :lol: 

You dumb ass motherfucker siding with a pill addicted Nutcase. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Buddy ! :bc:

:lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Its rather comical.  Fuck the lot of them.  CKF asks admin and me to ignore each other, admin lasts 2 days before starting in with his asshole comments in conversations he's not a part of.  Same admin who claims never to threaten anyone and has no authority, threatens to ban someone when he plays games but doesn't like it when they're played on him.  The guy always calling everyone insecure is bragging about some office building he bought that went up 20 times, which pretty much implies he owned it, then comes clean that he still "bought it but doesn't own it", but thats not insecure.  And then you have the guy who comes up with more stupid shit, gets called on it by at least a half dozen guys, but its everyone else that is dumb.  And all 3 holding the title of top 3 trolls here (at least when Snowriders not here), but I'm the one who gets the lecture and am the common denominator.  Fucking bizarro world up in here.   :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s rather comical.  Fuck the lot of them.  CKF asks admin and me to ignore each other, admin lasts 2 days before starting in with his asshole comments in conversations he's not a part of.  Same admin who claims never to threaten anyone and has no authority, threatens to ban someone when he plays games but doesn't like it when they're played on him.  The guy always calling everyone insecure is bragging about some office building he bought that went up 20 times, which pretty much implies he owned it, then comes clean that he still "bought it but doesn't own it", but thats not insecure.  And then you have the guy who comes up with more stupid shit, gets called on it by at least a half dozen guys, but it’s everyone else that is dumb.  And all 3 holding the title of top 3 trolls here (at least when Snowriders not here), but I'm the one who gets the lecture and am the common denominator.  Fucking bizarro world up in here.   :lol: 

:lmao: Cry more 

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

The dogpiling you refer to isn’t anything different than what has gone on here for a long time now except now some people are on the wrong side of the dogpile and they don’t like it.

MC has been on this forum since the early days and taken more shit than anyone here, yet he’s still here.

Maybe some others just need to grow a pair.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm laughing you idiot. Be happy you a got honorable mention in my post.  :lol: 

Didn’t read your drivel :lmao:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The dogpiling you refer to isn’t anything different than what has gone on here for a long time now except now some people are on the wrong side of the dogpile and they don’t like it.

MC has been on this forum since the early days and taken more shit than anyone here, yet he’s still here.

😂😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂😂😂

How many drawn out quarrels have you had here Jimmy, should we count them? :lol:

Must really chap your ass that guys like SR can leave here for months and you can’t muster the resolve. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

How many drawn out quarrels have you had here Jimmy, should we count them? :lol:

Must really chap your ass that guys like SR can leave here for months and you can’t muster the resolve. :lol:

Well he’s an admitted troll and you’re a confirmed bachelor that brags about  his “ban hammer” on an obscure  sled site…Nothing is chapped on me.😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Can't imagine why....:dunno:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he’s an admitted troll and you’re a confirmed bachelor that brags about  his “ban hammer” on an obscure  sled site…Nothing is chapped on me.😉

Well better to be an admitted troll than one in denial or a shitbag that doesn’t have common decency. :news:

“Bragging” about a ban hammer? :lol: Guy, I left here for months. Does someone who gives a fuck about their ban hammer do that?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well better to be an admitted troll than one in denial or a shitbag that doesn’t have common decency. :news:

“Common decency”….GMAFB.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks