Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump has a big problem ahead

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Everyone should stay home until each party offers up a reasonable candidate. Voting in the lesser of 2 evils is NO way for a world superpower with nuke capabilities to operate. America needs to do better on both sides or everyone loses,not just Americans.

I’m not interested in something that simply won’t happen.  Until a majority forces true campaign finance reform it’s not gonna change.  There’s billions of dollars being thrown around.  Take that $ from the equation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

What part of, "NH doesn't matter it's going to be a dem state" did you not understand from the quoted post?

It’s not “going to be” ass clown….it already is.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We had some of Nicole's family here last weekend. All five were registered republicans or right leaning independents. Not a single one will support Trump even though they have in the past. 

I keep telling the trump clowns here that story. Even the hard core Trumpers who have had lawn sings up for years took them down. I see Haley’s replace them or there’s no sign.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

It's more of a dislike for the current policies of the administration run by far left leaning elites.  And I agree, they will vote for trump if he is the nominee.  Trump is the anti-washington establishment and that should be enough to get the vote of the US Taxpayer.

No it’s because he’s a convicted rapist, fraud and has 91 indictments.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I keep telling the trump clowns here that story. Even the hard core Trumpers who have had lawn sings up for years took them down. I see Haley’s replace them or there’s no sign.

Maybe people just don't want to buy any Trump signs, hats, whatever at the present time?:dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

LOL, do you think that they care what you think :lol:

No.... really don't give a shit.  But it's all talk right now ..when it comes down to between Biden and Trump give me a freaking break.  They will be voting Trump....wanna bet 2k:lmao:

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

Everyone should stay home until each party offers up a reasonable candidate. Voting in the lesser of 2 evils is NO way for a world superpower with nuke capabilities to operate. America needs to do better on both sides or everyone loses,not just Americans.

In case you didn't notice there were no wars under Trump

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

In case you didn't notice there were no wars under Trump

What was happening in Afghanistan his entire term?? Pickleball match???

held my nose twice for Trump because IMO hilary and Biden are that bad of choices but his behavior makes me no longer able to vote for Trump.   My vote won't matter in NH anyways but i still need to show up to keep a dem ouot of the Govs office.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

held my nose twice for Trump because IMO hilary and Biden are that bad of choices but his behavior makes me no longer able to vote for Trump.   My vote won't matter in NH anyways but i still need to show up to keep a dem ouot of the Govs office.  

You must vote for Trump!!!!!!!!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

What was happening in Afghanistan his entire term?? Pickleball match???

It  started long before Trump...and Trump initiated withdrawal.   Trump was the peacemaker. Nominated for Nobel peace prize......now Biden on the other hand 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

How does Biden look in NH right now?

The NH dem party wants to teach people how to write in Joe. 

Apparently writing Biden where its says " write in " needs to be taught

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really are you this off the fuckin grid?

And yet the jury didn't convict Trump of rape and he received zero prison sentence.  Odd.

That must really piss you off :lol:

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It  started long before Trump...and Trump initiated withdrawal.   Trump was the peacemaker. Nominated for Nobel peace prize......now Biden on the other hand 

Nice move the goalpost. Biden ended the war in Afghanistan as he promised.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He promised to end it….he lied.

You've been so gaslighted by the fake news it's not even funny... He started troop withdrawal he initiated it.  Had our troop count down dramatically before he left office...from over 13k to 8k

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

If he is the nominee I will vote for him in November. I would prefer that is not the case.

Just now, Bontz said:

And yet the jury didn't convict Trump of rape and he received zero prison sentence.  Odd.

That must really piss you off :lol:

Seriously are you this dumb too?

Maybe you should look for other news sources than DumbassUnderground.  Here, just to help you out:

The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You've been so gaslighted by the fake news it's not even funny... He started troop withdrawal he initiated it.  Had our troop count down dramatically before he left office

Trump mad a horrible deal releasing 5,000 Taliban fighters.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump mad a horrible deal releasing 5,000 Taliban fighters.

Maybe we could use those 5,000 here to secure our borders