Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump has a big problem ahead

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Maybe you should look for other news sources than DumbassUnderground.  Here, just to help you out:

The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

So he DID sexually abuse her is what you're saying, he just didn't rape her. And do you find this acceptable behaviour for a leader of your country? Yes?No? Maybe?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So you hope Rs stay home and Biden gets re elected.  Good.  Now we’re getting somewhere.  You just admitted it.

If Trumps the nominee for republicans. 

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

So he DID sexually abuse her is what you're saying, he just didn't rape her. And do you find this acceptable behaviour for a leader of your country? Yes?No? Maybe?

In Trumpsters minds she probably deserved it.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

No it’s because he’s a convicted rapist, fraud and has 91 indictments.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hey leg humper .. how did I know you couldn't go a day without finding something of mine to quote!?! :lol:  FFS - I know you get triggered every time you see me post something, but I'm kinda tired of the mangina imprint you're leaving on my leg while trying to start your daily drama.  Nobody wants to see your continued efforts of trashing every thread with your bullshit so maybe you can use the ignore function you like to preach?

But to answer your question, maybe you can re-read what MC posted & why I replied in the first place :news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Hey leg humper .. how did I know you couldn't go a day without finding something of mine to quote!?! :lol:  FFS - I know you get triggered every time you see me post something, but I'm kinda tired of the mangina imprint you're leaving on my leg while trying to start your daily drama.  Nobody wants to see your continued efforts of trashing every thread with your bullshit so maybe you can use the ignore function you like to preach?

But to answer your question, maybe you can re-read what MC posted & why I replied in the first place :news:

Who cares if he quotes you. Grow the fuck up.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah..... I'm sure he raped that gold digging skank...'rolls eyes'

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just another false bogus charge that all the MSM believing idiots believe.

You'd believe it if it were Biden though. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Outside my sledding buddies i don't know anyone who thinks trumps a good candidate.   he's terrible and when you won only because you ran against the worst human ever and then lost to a  corpse by about the same amount of votes in key states you can't afford to lose the right leaning center.   NH doesn't matter it's going to be a dem state this election but Trumps not getting that support in places like AZ, PA, GA that cost his 2020.  he prob keeps the house and senate lsoing streak going as well.  

I guess I'm confused why he is polling so well nationally even in known liberal leaning polls.  I'm not a complete believer in polls but there has to be at least a bit of correlation.   BTW he's polling very well in those 3 states.

I think people need to keep one thing in mind about Trump.   Maybe more so than any candidate in recent times people may support him in polls or anonymously more than they will to a group of friends or colleagues for fear of ridicule.  With so much TDS and Trump hate people are just nodding along then will go in and pull the lever for him.   

Another thing is people may say they won't support him if their candidate drops out but once the candidate throw there support behind Trump some will fall in line.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2