Check your account email address ×

Cognitively Better…..really?

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

If MC saw Trump he would get so mad He would shit his pants and have to run home before he could tell Trump how he really feels. 

image.gif.ba5dcc9c33fb965a3349dd9c04728cfe.gif

Trumps mostly speaks off the cuff. At his age that’s pretty amazing Imo. Sometimes it’s right hilarious but sometimes it’s a bit off putting. But at least he goes for it 

biden constantly screws up a teleprompter 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Sad to realize how much more with it Trump is over that fucking retard in office now 

My grandma is 98 and still sharp. Her body is giving up a bit but she’s mostly very quick witted 

one neat thing I’ve noticed is once a lot of people pass 80 they just don’t care what they say lol

Although biden doesn’t really know what he’s saying 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rod said:

My grandma is 98 and still sharp. Her body is giving up a bit but she’s mostly very quick witted 

one neat thing I’ve noticed is once a lot of people pass 80 they just don’t care what they say lol

Although biden doesn’t really know what he’s saying 

My dad lost his filter at 94 ,minor loss as he hadn't used it much since 85

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He also said he’s going to make crime illegal.

So there’s that brilliance…lmao

You’re also the guy that thinks he gets Nutella from his own butt crack 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hopefully Trump gets re elected, and you along with Thteve753 lose your collective shit.  :lol: 

If Trump doesn't get elected you and your ilk will lose their collective shit AGAIN and scream rigged and 2000 mules and all of the other shit we've heard for the last 3 years. We've been :lol: at you guys since the last election and your still carrying on about it.

You've set the bar pretty high for "losing their shit". I'm not sure it can be topped.

11 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Do you really believe a top 500 company would hire Biden for a critical position within their company? 

same number that would hire trump TBH.  if it wasn't for it being a family business Trumps skills were completely wrong for any F500 company and he'd never have run it.  

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

If Trump doesn't get elected you and your ilk will lose their collective shit AGAIN and scream rigged and 2000 mules and all of the other shit we've heard for the last 3 years. We've been :lol: at you guys since the last election and your still carrying on about it.

You've set the bar pretty high for "losing their shit". I'm not sure it can be topped.

My life will go on just fine.  You and Mexican horse tooth Steve are both big fuckin babies lets be honest.  Your sigs prove that.  Never mind the bandwidth other members have to waste having to scroll through it all.  I’m going riding today, while you both scratch your buttholes and try to be edgy.  :lol: TTYL!

Given that it looks like we have to pick from 2 old losers for president...unless one or both of them die (hopefully).  The crying will be epic when Trump beats Biden (that is the direction we are headed).  I'm just sad that this is the best each party can muster.  If the D's or the R's would run a normal person, I would vote for that guy or gal.  I know many of you come on here to be entertaining, but there are definitely at least a few that think their respective guy is good.  You have to be blind as fuck not to see that both of these retards are complete losers that have multiple issues.  Carry on with the entertainment!

13 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Has trump tried shaking hands with invisible people yet? 

He better not as he has the VD (according to the reports on the intranets)

IMG_2004.jpeg

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My life will go on just fine.  You and Mexican horse tooth Steve are both big fuckin babies lets be honest.  Your sigs prove that.  Never mind the bandwidth other members have to waste having to scroll through it all.  I’m going riding today, while you both scratch your buttholes and try to be edgy.  :lol: TTYL!

Bye.