Check your account email address ×

Biden admin villifying "MAGA."

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey newsflash  Beavis, you're the only one who thinks that.  Meanwhile at least a half dozen other guys here tell you that daily, and it still hasn't sunk in.  Cuz you have what is known as TDS, cuz you're gas lit and dumb.

You'd be perfectly fine if the 90 charges were against Biden. You dumb fuck!

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump tried stop the transfer of power to Joe Biden. Nothing compares to that. Nothing. And then to make matters worse he caused a riot at the the capital. Only the dumbest of the dumb would want him as potus.

SBYL.....there are many dumbest of the dumb that are going to put him back in office :thumbsup:.

Riot at the Capitol :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You'd be perfectly fine if the 90 charges were against Biden. You dumb fuck!

Ok run along Steve, Jim already called you on your dull normal habit of repeating what others say in a response.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Riot at the Capitol......keep believing the media and government narrative :lmao:

loved-it.jpg

Why don’t you ever post pictures of the destruction and chaos that day. Do you try and block that part of it out?

Should I show you some peaceful BLM protests from the summer of 2020 and  tell you everything was fine?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why don’t you ever post pictures of the destruction and chaos that day. Do you try and block that part of it out?

Should I show you some peaceful BLM protests from the summer of 2020 and  tell you everything was fine?

Dude....we seen the tapes that were purposely being withheld.... It blew the narrative out of the water. Open your eyes.

And BTW most of the antagonizing was by the capital police firing unnecessary tear gas and riling up the crowd ....that was their goal.

And the FBI was undoubtedly involved but of course you believe our government to the t

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude....we seen the tapes that were purposely being withheld.... It blew the narrative out of the water. Open your eyes.

It was a very specific question.

Why don’t you ever post pictures of the destruction and chaos that day?

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And BTW most of the antagonizing was by the capital police firing unnecessary tear gas and riling up the crowd ....that was their goal.

totally, nothing like a little Ray Epps and tear gas makes me want to go on a destructive rampage. 

Oh BTW, that only happened after the Capitol had already been breached. 

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It was a very specific question.

Why don’t you ever post pictures of the destruction and chaos that day?

Here ya go....they admit there was some unruly people.....but taken overall it was a setup. They wanted an insurrection but it never really materialized.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And they didn't like many of Trump's tweets either.... Didn't fit their narrative

remain-peaceful.jpg

Had Trump not tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power because he was a sore loser. None of it would've taken place.

Btw there's alot of hecklers at Trumps rally tonight.

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Had Trump not tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power because he was a sore loser. None of it would've taken place.

Btw there's alot of hecklers at Trumps rally tonight.

He didn't lose and tomorrow night will be the end of primaries :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Here ya go....they admit there was some unruly people.....but taken overall it was a setup. They wanted an insurrection but it never really materialized.

You're right - they were not prepared for just "some unruly people" - you're absolutely right about that. But you post stupid memes showing how "nice" everything was then when called out post videos of capitol police being overrun by "some unruly people."

What was it - peaceful? Or were the capitol police overrun?

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He didn't lose and tomorrow night will be the end of primaries :thumbsup:

If he didn't lose why isnt he president then?

I swear some of you have brain damage.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You're right - they were not prepared for just "some unruly people" - you're absolutely right about that. But you post stupid memes showing how "nice" everything was then when called out post videos of capitol police being overrun by "some unruly people."

What was it - peaceful? Or were the capitol police overrun?

A few hooligans but most were taking the tour of the capital very peacefully ....the hidden videos prove this

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

A few hooligans but most were taking the tour of the capital very peacefully 

A few hooligans overran the capitol police? Do you know how illogical that sounds?

I will forever be dumbfounded by those who can be disgusted by what happened during the rioting of 2020 but somehow flip on law enforcement on J6 and blame them for "making good people do things they otherwise wouldn't have." The epitome of stupid.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A few hooligans overran the capitol police? Do you know how illogical that sounds?

I will forever be dumbfounded by those who can be disgusted by what happened during the rioting of 2020 but somehow flip on law enforcement on J6 and blame them for "making good people do things they otherwise wouldn't have." The epitome of stupid.

Man you nailed it right there.

:bc:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey newsflash  Beavis, you're the only one who thinks that.  Meanwhile at least a half dozen other guys here tell you that daily, and it still hasn't sunk in.  

Sunk in?  It's only the Uber stupid that tell him that.  No one with a brain could be that dumb.

7 hours ago, Steve753 said:

If he didn't lose why isnt he president then?

I swear some of you have brain damage.

You are going to vote for a guy who has early signs of dementia and can barely complete a sentence with out incident.  I am sure some of you have brain damage.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Rioting of 2020 was 100x worse...r u kidding me.   Where were all the fires in the Capitol "riot" ?   Did anyone even have Bic lighter on them?     How you can even compare the two is beyond me.

For the most part they were let in willingly by the Capital Police ...the video evidence is pretty clear but doesn't fit the narrative of an insurrection led by Trump which is exactly what they want you to believe and have you believing..... Keep sucking it up cupcake :lmao:

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Man you nailed it right there.

:bc:

Sorry bro...

As much as you hate Trump with the TDS.... And your love for open borders there is no way your boy Biden is going to win this.    

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Rioting of 2020 was 100x worse...r u kidding me.   Where were all the fires in the Capitol "riot" ?   Did anyone even have Bic lighter on them?     How you can even compare the two is beyond me.

For the most part they were let in willingly by the Capital Police ...the video evidence is pretty clear but doesn't fit the narrative of an insurrection led by Trump which is exactly what they want you to believe and have you believing..... Keep sucking it up cupcake :lmao:

Neither are acceptable.  Rationalizing one because of the other is sick.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You are going to vote for a guy who has early signs of dementia and can barely complete a sentence with out incident.  I am sure some of you have brain damage.

Oh, look.  Another black and white dumbass statement.