Check your account email address ×

Biden admin villifying "MAGA."

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Build Back Better was vilified, seems it’s just another case of turn around being fair play.

Neal

Not even remotely close nor what he was saying.     

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not a huge fan of the guy but he's absolutely correct here.

That would be a great point if so many of his supporters didn't insist that he does have family values, Christian values, ethical values, etc.

They push the bullshit like good little cult members so they deserve the bashing they get back in return. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No need to vil

That would be a great point if so many of his supporters didn't insist that he does have family values, Christian values, ethical values, etc.

They push the bullshit like good little cult members so they deserve the bashing they get back in return. 

It’s still a great point and you deserve to be bashed for the endless cult talking points you constantly spew.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No need to vil

So group them all together eh? 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So group them all together eh? 

Hey, that's our society. Everyone is all the bad things associated with their candidate. No nuance allowed. :bc:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No need to vil

Can you name one here that does that?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s make him feel edgy and above it all.

Lot of that on here. 

21 minutes ago, Rod said:

Can you name one here that does that?

We've seen it a hundred times here. He says something and his supporters say "he didn't mean that". They have no way to know what he means anymore than anyone else, they're just assigning values to him.

25 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey, that's our society. Everyone is all the bad things associated with their candidate. No nuance allowed. :bc:

What I generally see in America similar to in here......the left and never Trumpers (like yourself) have a tendency to hate Trump and hate and look down on Trump policy supporters.   More often than not what I see Trump supporters hate is Biden himself and more importantly the values he now pushes.  I don't see them calling people as many names or tying a campaign slogan to the whole group.   Pretty much what Dimon was saying.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

We've seen it a hundred times here. He says something and his supporters say "he didn't mean that". They have no way to know what he means anymore than anyone else, they're just assigning values to him.

I said name one. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

What I generally see in America similar to in here......the left and never Trumpers (like yourself) have a tendency to hate Trump and hate and look down on Trump policy supporters.   More often than not what I see Trump supporters hate is Biden himself and more importantly the values he now pushes.  I don't see them calling people as many names or tying a campaign slogan to the whole group.   Pretty much what Dimon was saying.   

Perhaps @Rod constantly using “neolib” doesn’t count?

Transgender and pronouns?  :dunno:

Fauci/COVID/vax?  :dunno:

Saying it’s one sided is just plain ignorant.

Neal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Perhaps @Rod constantly using “neolib” doesn’t count?

Transgender and pronouns?  :dunno:

Fauci/COVID/vax?  :dunno:

Saying it’s one sided is just plain ignorant.

Neal

Mad!

tell us again how the vaccine stopped the spread even though they never tested it for that you neolib 

• Like 1

Just now, Rod said:

Mad!

tell us again how the vaccine stopped the spread even though they never tested it for that you neolib 

Not at all, just point out some simple hypocrisy, or rose colored political glasses.

I never said it did.  :news:

You are sure proving @Highmark’s point completely wrong thou so good work on that.  :bc:

Neal

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I rarely find anyone that's actually just a policy supporter (even if they pretend to be) and I would say they are sacrificing alot of other things for those policies. He's got millions of people believing elections are now illegitimate and if they don't think that has an immense impact that outweighs policy then they and I will never agree, full stop. 

Why are those people judging Biden on values and Trump on policies?

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not at all, just point out some simple hypocrisy, or rose colored political glasses.

I never said it did.  :news:

You are sure proving @Highmark’s point completely wrong thou so good work on that.  :bc:

Neal

Wtf you on aboot