Check your account email address ×

CNN Republican Town Hall

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm 100% in favor of a voter IQ test before you are handed a ballot.  Simple multiple choice based upon the US Citizenship test.  Get three out of five correct and you get a ballot... anything less and you get deported.

Talk about seriously reducing the number of eligible voters… but in all seriousness, you KNOW what the first response to such a proposal would be…

That’s Racist!!

8 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Talk about seriously reducing the number of eligible voters… but in all seriousness, you KNOW what the first response to such a proposal would be…

That’s Racist!!

probably... but if people who WANT to become US Citizens have to take such a test for the right to vote why aren't current citizens held to some sort of standard?   going back a couple hundred years... you had to be a male landowner to vote.  now, anyone can vote... even dead people.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If IQ tests were required for candidates…..nevermind.

Would put you out of the running instantly 

you may not like trump of Vivek, but they’re certainly a lot smarter than you are 

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ron skipping NH.:lol:

16 point lead for Trump....another at 13.    Looking good 👍 for the GOAT 🐐

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

16 point lead for Trump....another at 13.    Looking good 👍 for the GOAT 🐐

The survey from American Research Group Inc., released Tuesday, puts Trump and Haley at 40 percent each among the state’s likely Republican primary voters

SMH on Desantis not having a good NH ground game.  had he showed any momentum Sununnu would have given him the bump Haley got IMO but Haley is doing better among independent women from what I hear from friends and she's gotten more and more support from former Trump voters I know.  I'll still vote Desantis as i think he';s the only good candidate in the lot.   I have not voted yet for Trump in a primary and never would consider it but this will be the year i don't bother to vote for the pub nominee if it is him

• Like 1