Check your account email address ×

Iowa results

59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Bro if I just wrote Fuck Biden with my Toe in the sand on vacation in the Bahama's I would have to question my manhood. :lol:

Pretty sure my Wife would think the same. 

funny though... if one had written FUCK JOE BIDEN... in the sand the clapping and barking seals here would just love it.  

but it was Trump, so some got a little sand in their vajayjays... :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That was all natural bro... even turtles, rays, sharks and crabs hate Trump, who's basically Hitler. 

IMG_20231214_123025751_HDR.thumb.jpg.0602ab90bee0588717bda8227df74870.jpg

Some serious delusional no mind fucking insane retards with extreme TDS on here now, same shit hole of fucking leftards I see :flush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Some serious delusional no mind fucking insane retards with extreme TDS on here now, same shit hole of fucking leftards I see :flush:

Haha. What's up Momo?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Matt said:

Trump won't win the GE.  A near plurality of voters in Iowa voted for someone else.  Vivek's endorsement will swing Trump maybe 50% of Vivek's base.

If 45% of primary voters don't want Trump, and even 5% of that 45% don't "come home" in the GE, Biden walks away with it, easily.

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

trump will continue to lose support all the way to the GE and lose the popular vote by more than he did in 20 and 16 IMO.   Even in right leaning counties in 20 he couldn't get the percentages needed to override the urban/suburban counties in key states.  He's never been the popular guy he likes to pretend he is and he's turned off a lot of the right leaning center.   only reason he will get some of them is the alternative is a dead man walking.  

The betting floor is still open for those stricken with TDS..... Feeling lucky enough to bet against the GOAT 🐐?....:lmao:..... He will win the most lopsided election in history.

got-this-for-you.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trump is on their mind 24/7 . 

Its fucking insane . Stheve , Karen and MC seem to have it the worst currently . Great show. :snack:

• Haha 1

NH next week will be telling.

Trump voters will walk over a field of broken glass and legos to vote for him, and he barely won 50% in Iowa, a red state.  If next week is close, he's complete toast.  Dead man walking.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Momorider said:

thanks, your opinion means a lot

:roflcrying:

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Trump voters will walk over a field of broken glass and legos to vote for him, and he barely won 50% in Iowa, a red state.  If next week is close, he's complete toast.  Dead man walking.

NH is more about what the independent's are thinking :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

Dude it was a complete thrashing in Iowa.... Nearest competitor Desantis was 30 points away... think about that.    Largest margin of victory in the Iowa caucuses ever.

PS.   He's also going to win New Hampshire.. Maybe not as much of a margin but it will still be a convincing victory.   Maybe then you'll realize that Trump is for real and will be the nominee And there is no path for anyone else

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Valuetainment had good breakdown of why the Bee is funny and why late night talk shows just aren’t funny 

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who voted for Haley.:lol:

The one and only county in Iowa Not won by Trump by one freaking vote..:lmao:

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude it was a complete thrashing in Iowa.... Nearest competitor Desantis was 30 points away... think about that.    Largest margin of victory in the Iowa caucuses ever.

PS.   He's also going to win New Hampshire.. Maybe not as much of a margin but it will still be a convincing victory.   Maybe then you'll realize that Trump is for real and will be the nominee And there is no path for anyone else

Dude there was only really 3 people to vote for and half of them didnt want Trump. Thats very telling in a red state.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Dude there was only really 3 people to vote for and half of them didnt want Trump. Thats very telling in a red state.

The independents will decided the election. That's why NH will be interesting.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

The independents will decided the election. That's why NH will be interesting.

You’re a massive pot head right?

that’s why I find it a bit strange that you lean towards heavy authoritarianism 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Rod said:

You’re a massive pot head right?

that’s why I find it a bit strange that you lean towards heavy authoritarianism 

I wouldn't consider myself a heavy pothead. I don't wake and bake like I used to when I was younger :lol:

Just because I don't support Trump doesn't make me that I support authoritarianism. I honestly don't think Trump can beat even old Joe. That doesn't mean that I support Joe. I don't believe Trump has the support that Trump supporters think that he has.

I could be wrong. Time will tell :dunno:

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Take your beating and go home.....he crossed the historic 50% threshold that many said couldn't be done.  This was a win of epic proportion .   But of course the lib stations are spinning it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Next stop... The great state of New Hampshire:lmao:

the-line-for-trump.jpg

Must be unemployed. Like this guy.

:lol:

20240116_123140.jpg

• Haha 1