Check your account email address ×

Johns Hopkins List Of The Guilty

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Obama is the biggest piece of shit to ever hold office.

People can try and say what did he have to do with it but it was his party at the time and still is.   The direction and moves they make likely all come from him and his people.   

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I'd like to remind people that all this shit about race and white supremacy started under Obama in around 2014.   Think back the only time you ever heard about white supremacy was an odd story about a skin head or KKK and they were extremely rare.   Now nobody in their right mind will say some racism doesn't exist in the country but it occurs in all directions no matter what definition the left tries to put on it. 

Even after the country voted in a black President we have this bullshit going on.  The left had decided then more so than since the 60's that everything should be about race and dividing the country into "communities."   You can't have division if you don't categorize people and that's all the left wants to do. 

The Dems and their media minions overcorrected.  They were the dog that caught the car in 2008 and again in 2012.  We'd arrived in post-racial America.  America, including a huge swath of white voters, elected a Black president.  Twice.  MLK's dream had been realized.  We could finally move on.

It didn't take long for the left to realize how catastrophic that was to their whip hand, losing the "America is racist" weapon, so they sprung into action plucking the most militant race hustlers from the DEI cadre and amplifying their voices.  Obama, for his part, started throwing gas on the fire with every chance he got.  It was sadly ironic to see the man who had proven racism was dead stoking the flames of a NEW racism fire in such a way, an act which continues to present day.

What's more ironic is that by promoting this new racism, they've wholesale accepted racism as a positive.  It's so fucked up...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

The Dems and their media minions overcorrected.  They were the dog that caught the car in 2008 and again in 2012.  We'd arrived in post-racial America.  America, including a huge swath of white voters, elected a Black president.  Twice.  MLK's dream had been realized.  We could finally move on.

It didn't take long for the left to realize how catastrophic that was to their whip hand, losing the "America is racist" weapon, so they sprung into action plucking the most militant race hustlers from the DEI cadre and amplifying their voices.  Obama, for his part, started throwing gas on the fire with every chance he got.  It was sadly ironic to see the man who had proven racism was dead stoking the flames of a NEW racism fire in such a way, an act which continues to present day.

What's more ironic is that by promoting this new racism, they've wholesale accepted racism as a positive.  It's so fucked up...

Absolutely spot on. :bc:

What they don't realize is many in the AA "community" are catching on and realizing the pandering is actually the real racism that exists.   Things like voter ID is racists because black people can't get ID's.   There are many examples of things like that.

I really think a part of the whole open border policy is due to the fact the gains Trump is making with black and Hispanic/Latino (actual citizens) voters.  They need to grow a victim class beholden to them. 

Edited by Highmark

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'd like to remind people that all this shit about race and white supremacy started under Obama in around 2014.   Think back the only time you ever heard about white supremacy was an odd story about a skin head or KKK and they were extremely rare.   Now nobody in their right mind will say some racism doesn't exist in the country but it occurs in all directions no matter what definition the left tries to put on it. 

Even after the country voted in a black President we have this bullshit going on.  The left had decided then more so than since the 60's that everything should be about race and dividing the country into "communities."   You can't have division if you don't categorize people and that's all the left wants to do. 

Its really sad as there was a great opportunity that was completely wasted and had the opposite effect.  Obama really was a piece of shit.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Its really sad as there was a great opportunity that was completely wasted and had the opposite effect.  Obama really was a piece of shit.

Your right, he made no effort to bring the country together. The half nig came out way more than the half cracker in him.

• Like 1

People forget he made it legal to lie in print where it was illegal since the anti propaganda laws were put in place after WWII.  Look at what that alone has caused!  He is a foreign agent, 100%.  i didnt see it before that unfortunately. what clued me in

was what was in his speech where he said,,  " i have studied "your" constitution, and ways to get around"        it was then i knew he was evil in a suit.    

11 minutes ago, old indy said:

People forget he made it legal to lie in print where it was illegal since the anti propaganda laws were put in place after WWII.  Look at what that alone has caused!  He is a foreign agent, 100%.  i didnt see it before that unfortunately. what clued me in

was what was in his speech where he said,,  " i have studied "your" constitution, and ways to get around"        it was then i knew he was evil in a suit.    

Yes he did.  Trudeau did that in 2019.

On 1/13/2024 at 8:22 AM, old indy said:

When you elect a POTUS that mostly grew up OUTSIDE of the United States, you have to understand that the values and views they bring to that position are nothing like middle class America.  And look at where it got us.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When you elect a POTUS that mostly grew up OUTSIDE of the United States, you have to understand that the values and views they bring to that position are nothing like middle class America.  And look at where it got us.

Which potus was that?

DEI officer at JH admitted her idiocy in words, but her idiocy needs to be wiped out from admissions too.

If I was a patient at JH, I'd insist on having a white doctor since the bar is clearly so much higher for them to be admitted in a country that's 60% white.

GDwc6SNXkAMFO5t?format=jpg&name=large

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

1st - 4th grade is “mostly”.   Huh, interesting.

Neal

• Like 1