Check your account email address ×

Trump Says He Hopes the Economy Crashes

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Trump really hurts you guys.  If an economist said this same thing it would not bother you, but TRUMP!!!

Is the economist running for president?  If so, everyone should be bothered.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Why does the guy who supposedly says what he means need you guys to repeatedly explain what he really means? 

It’s also hilarious how Trump’s supporters think they know what he really means.

Dude I don't know what to tell you about your intelligence or lack there of if you can't see he wasn't hoping for a recession but talking about the timing of an impending one.

It's obvious we have to explain things to many idiots here.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude I don't know what to tell you about your intelligence or lack there of if you can't see he wasn't hoping for a recession.

I'll take my batting average over that of Trump voters any day, thanks.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I'll take my batting average over that of Trump voters any day, thanks.

Dude you are right with many with those with TDS on here... you might be on the milder end of spectrum but you still test positive.:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude you are right with many with those with TDS on here... you might be on the milder end of spectrum but you still test positive.:thumbsup:

TDS is still supporting a guy who tried to stay in power when he lost an election and doesn't care what he tears down in the process. 

My description of it being a cult just got proven more right as time went along.

What do you call it when supporters constantly have to run cover for the guy about "what he really meant"?

• Like 3

Just now, SSFB said:

TDS is still supporting a guy who tried to stay in power when he lost an election and doesn't care what he tears down in the process. 

My description of it being a cult just got proven more right as time went along.

So is this wishing for a recession? 

And when there’s a crash, I hope it’s going to be during this next 12 months because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover, 

Just now, Highmark said:

So is this wishing for a recession? 

And when there’s a crash, I hope it’s going to be during this next 12 months because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover, 

Maybe, maybe not. But it's bizarre how you guys think you can speak for "what he really meant" all the time.

Do you have meetings with him regularly where he gives you a decoder ring?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Maybe, maybe not. But it's bizarre how you guys think you can speak for "what he really meant" all the time.

You can turn that table and have the same discussion only pointing fingers at the dems on this forum

Edited by toslow

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

You can turn that table and have the same discussion only pointing fingers at the dems on this forum

Well them those people are wrong too. That was easy. 

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

anyone who thinks that Bidens a good president should do the world a favor and kill themselves

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh yes….the fence sitter that takes no position while proclaiming he is smarter than most.😂👌🏻

Who's that Jim? 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Who's that Jim? 

I believe your quick response means you know the answer.👌🏻😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I believe your quick response means you know the answer.👌🏻😉

Fence sitter on what subject exactly?

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fence sitter on what subject exactly?

Don't even bother.  Both extremes only know black and white.  ProTrump = AntiBiden and ProBiden = AntiTrump.  Must blow their minds when someone says Biden & Trump suck.  What a paradox in their world.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Do you have meetings with him regularly where he gives you a decoder ring?

Not really...it's pretty clear by the words....then again I forget what tds does to people.

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Don't even bother.  Both extremes only know black and white.  ProTrump = AntiBiden and ProBiden = AntiTrump.  Must blow their minds when someone says Biden & Trump suck.  What a paradox in their world.

That’s not it at all you fucking dink but the confirmed  bachelor appreciates your attention.😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh yes….the fence sitter that takes no position while proclaiming he is smarter than most.😂👌🏻

Why do you support a authoritarian government?

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude I don't know what to tell you about your intelligence or lack there of if you can't see he wasn't hoping for a recession but talking about the timing of an impending one.

It's obvious we have to explain things to many idiots here.

Why do you support a authoritarian government?

Authoritarian!  Threat to democracy!  MAGA Republican!  Insurrrection!  And people wonder why his #s keep going up.

And then when November comes along its somehow a paradox that its down to Biden and Trump, and you're still wrestling with the best choice. :lol:  

There is no great white hope dingleberries, so keep slamming your foreheads into the door frame, its just as productive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

The democraps were wishing the economy was going to crash all 4 years under Trump.  :lol:  

Yeah...no kidding

I can still see all those sourpusses making faces during the SOTU whenever Trump mentioned anything positive and they stayed seated. Not to mention the ole hag witch Pelosi tearing up those sheets of paper ......:finger:

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah...no kidding

I can still see all those sourpusses making faces during the SOTU whenever Trump mentioned anything positive and they stayed seated. Not to mention the ole hag witch Pelosi tearing up those sheets of paper ......:finger:

Turkey neck didnt look to happy during Biden's SOTU either.

:lol: