Check your account email address ×

JCB equipment

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anyone have any experience with them especially their tracked skid steers?  Looking at getting a 3TS-8T teleskid.   Love the added usefulness of the telescopic arm.  

I'd  be  asking about SERVICE>>>>    there aren't a lot of dealers in  my side of the state..

Parts availability &  service  are major factor in business operations.

Your asking....do your self a favor....get an on site demonstration of  multiple manufacturers equipment,  its the best test.

• Like 1

Like ICG said, not many around this area due to not much dealer support. One of the farmers I follow on social media has one and has had fairly good luck with his and seems to like the teleskid option.

I have avoided them just due to their lack of support here stateside. The telehandling skid looks like a very useful piece though. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Meh , they are decent. I like the Wacker better. 

Think I’ve had my SVL90 for close to 10 years and it’s literally needed nothing but oil changes 

33 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Do tell?   I have a chance to take on Wacker Neuson.  Don't know anyone that has one.  

We have a dealer locally that I am friends with. I rented quite a few of their track steers over the years and when I decided to buy I went with an ST28. Bought brand new. Sold that a few months ago and picked up a new st31. They are good well thought out machines. I have had a few simple issues but nothing major. They operate extremely well and are significantly over powered for the chassis size. They will outwork equivalent machines every time. I’ve got about 2000 hours of operating and renting between the two of them. For the money they can’t be beat. 

My bud just bought a new Wacker mini ex and it’s also a very nice machine and really overpowered for the frame size. 

27 minutes ago, Rod said:

And the slide up door is a zillion times smarter tbh 

Pretty nice access panels to be able to remove easily to clean, no?  

Friend of mine here had to make his own tool to remove injectors on his jcb because of some bastardized design that no metric or standard wrench would fit, but, he did it!  

44 minutes ago, Rod said:

Think I’ve had my SVL90 for close to 10 years and it’s literally needed nothing but oil changes 

There nothing wrong with them. Personal preference is all. I’d take the sv over the case or bobcat of recent years. Obviously the cat is excellent but they are so overpriced they are out for me: 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We have a dealer locally that I am friends with. I rented quite a few of their track steers over the years and when I decided to buy I went with an ST28. Bought brand new. Sold that a few months ago and picked up a new st31. They are good well thought out machines. I have had a few simple issues but nothing major. They operate extremely well and are significantly over powered for the chassis size. They will outwork equivalent machines every time. I’ve got about 2000 hours of operating and renting between the two of them. For the money they can’t be beat. 

My bud just bought a new Wacker mini ex and it’s also a very nice machine and really overpowered for the frame size. 

They seem to be a majority of the Stan Houston rental houses around here.  Must be pretty decent.  Septic digger buddy has a mini ex on a yearly lease deal.  Must be ok?

Are the US built/assembled?

Neal

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There nothing wrong with them. Personal preference is all. I’d take the sv over the case of bobcat of recent years. Obviously the cat is excellent but they are so overpriced they are out for me: 

I’ve driven a couple of our/PBRs 293 Cats around, they seem badass.  I don’t pay the bill though.  :lol:

Neal

Getting to be lots of jcb equipment in our area.

guys seem to like them.

good support in this area.

boss has cat skid loader.love moving snow with it!nice machine!!

well when it snows!!

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They seem to be a majority of the Stan Houston rental houses around here.  Must be pretty decent.  Septic digger buddy has a mini ex on a yearly lease deal.  Must be ok?

Are the US built/assembled?

Neal

Yes HQ in Wisconsin