Check your account email address ×

Trump paid me to find voter fraud. Then he lied after I found 2020 election wasn't stolen.

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

Is mainecat on vacation and you're covering for him?

:lol:

just reminding a few folks how gullible they are. 

haven't done a TDS in a while so... 

:ashamed:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’m considering a long one from here.

may as well wait and see how the trials and election go... you've invested so much thusfar 

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

may as well wait and see how the trials and election go... you've invested so much thusfar 

It will be another 4 years for Joe. Maybe more for Trump but not in the White House. Old stinky pants is done.

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It will be another 4 years for Joe. Maybe more for Trump but not in the White House. Old stinky pants is done.

I wouldn’t be so sure of any of that.

As far as the election fraud… you can’t find what isn’t there.

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Don't worry, a wisconsin judge is trying to make it easier for absentee ballots to be accepted, but that's for another post.

Hopefully the republicans use them this time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Hopefully the republicans use them this time. 

We had a local Trumper whining that they wouldn’t let her vote because she requested an absentee ballot and then showed up in person because she never sent it in :lol: She seriously thought her vote was being suppressed and I live in a red town. Such fucking idiots.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

We had a local Trumper whining that they wouldn’t let her vote because she requested an absentee ballot and then showed up in person because she never sent it in :lol: She seriously thought her vote was being suppressed and I live in a red town. Such fucking idiots.

Yet the local democrat judge seems to think that local absentee voters can't figure out how to write their address correctly.  But their vote should count.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yet the local democrat judge seems to think that local absentee voters can't figure out how to write their address correctly.  But their vote should count.

Sounds valid to me, people have bad handwriting and shit, or do you seriously think dem operatives would be sloppy with the address if they were faking votes? Which they are not doing lol

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Sounds valid to me, people have bad handwriting and shit, or do you seriously think dem operatives would be sloppy with the address if they were faking votes? Which they are not doing lol

Actually, election officials were allowed to make a "best guess" at the address and then have the ballot counted.  There should never be a "best guess" on a ballot, EVER.  But a dem judge recently appointed by a democrat governor decided it is now allowed.  How convenient.

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Actually, election officials were allowed to make a "best guess" at the address and then have the ballot counted.  There should never be a "best guess" on a ballot, EVER.  But a dem judge recently appointed by a democrat governor decided it is now allowed.  How convenient.

It’s a conspiracy!!! :lol:

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You forgot easily traceable ones.  If there was ANY possibility of it being true, Trump would be all over it...that or he is stupid.  Which is it?

Why are the over-educated democrat voters to stupid to get their address correct?  That's basically what this judge is saying.

I wasn't commenting on that shit.  You made a claim it only takes 20k votes which is what I was responding to.

Voting via mail in ballot is easy.  If you do it wrong it shouldn't be counted just like if you do it wrong in the booth it won't.  Rather simple.