Check your account email address ×

One Of the Best…

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not the point. When the time comes for a new one, the cost will double and already proven to only save less than a dime a month. They work for us! Not the other way around. Fuck Joe Biden and his minions! Fuck anyone who thinks he is in charge, and AOC should die painfully. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

I dont even have a Gas Stove stupid. :lmao:

Did I ever say I would have to turn a current stove in? 

Nope I didnt say that. 

But by all means keep cheering on Big Daddy Government telling you what you are allowed to do ! Such a good little bootlicking minion!  :thumb:

You two stupid fucks are complaining just to complain because times are good under Joe.  :lol: Let the class know when the government knocks on your door to take your gas stove :lmao: 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

You two stupid fucks are complaining just to complain because times are good under Joe.  :lol: Let the class know when the government knocks on your door to take your gas stove :lmao: 

You are so dumb. 

Never said that either. Just pointing out how stupid MC is that he didnt even know about NY's attempt to ban Gas stoves. Its a retarded idea that will do nothing. Like most Democrat ideas. 

You took the bait and now are raging on MC's behalf . I win. :thumb:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just bought a two lb block of velveeta. $11.74. This is why Joe needs to go! Food prices are out of control because of this disaster of an Administration. 

Just bought a two lb block of velveeta. $11.74. This is why Joe needs to go! Food prices are out of control because of this disaster of an Administration. 

He has government cheese for you :thumbsup:

They are trying hard to make sure that the middle class of this great nation has absolutely ZERO disposable income. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They are trying hard to make sure that the middle class of this great nation has absolutely ZERO disposable income. 

Who’s trying?  And how? 

Who’s trying?  And how? 

The elites.  And if you can't figure out how making inflation and prices of consumables higher makes the MC of this country poorer than you are dumber then I thought......and that is pretty damn dumb.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I dont even have a Gas Stove stupid. :lmao:

Did I ever say I would have to turn a current stove in? 

Nope I didnt say that. 

But by all means keep cheering on Big Daddy Government telling you what you are allowed to do ! Such a good little bootlicking minion!  :thumb:

That's his shtick, claims you said something you absolutely never said and he runs with it.. Does it to everyone..SR is just dumb as a...

images (3).jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The elites.  And if you can't figure out how making inflation and prices of consumables higher makes the MC of this country poorer than you are dumber then I thought......and that is pretty damn dumb.

Why is the U.S. economy and inflation doing better post COVID than the rest of the world? And why is inflation coming down post COVID if the elites want to starve the middle class? 

Why is the U.S. economy and inflation doing better post COVID than the rest of the world? And why is inflation coming down post COVID if the elites want to starve the middle class? 

LOL.  You are just dumb. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

That's his shtick, claims you said something you absolutely never said and he runs with it.. Does it to everyone..SR is just dumb as a...

images (3).jpeg

Exactly why it’s pointless to engage with him

”Don’t put words in my mouth” :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Spoiled entitled White Liberals dont care about poor people or lower middle class. 

They scoff at you while pretending to care. That is Snowrider. 

Pure projection from the young wannabe :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Exactly why it’s pointless to engage with him

”Don’t put words in my mouth” :lol:

Because your lonely ass gets :owned: :fluffy:

Edited by SnowRider

:lol: So you’ve got nothing like usual :lol: 

Just like someone else pointed out.  There is no point engaging you because you just are not intellectually smart enough to understand.  That is why you continue to ask stupid questions.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

OMG, how many times does the US Government have to keep pushing this?  They can manipulate that prices more than you know.

Got some evidence or you just going on feelings like a liberal here?