Check your account email address ×

Six things we learned from the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh I think she had some idea, you have to figure it under her orders that the private server was setup.

Saying the Republicans are going to overplay this is not a deflection; it's my opinion of how the Republicans will fuck it up and help her get a sympathy vote.

Ole Newt figured it out after he overplayed his hand when he shutdown the government in 95, and then he came to his senses when Ole Bubba invited him to the WH for a meeting to discuss SS reform in 98, what Ole Newt understood by then is that the Clinton's are very, very clever politicians.............and that is a very important thing to grasp and understand, my guess is that Paul Ryan will figure it out when it's too late just like Ole Newt figured it out in 95 with the G shutdown.

So how exactly was the GOP hurt by shutting down the govt?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_divisions_of_United_States_Congresses

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Get away with what? You are proof that my statement about the Republicans overplaying this will be the reality. It's just a repeat of the many times the Republicans have overplayed something and come out losers over the last 20 years.

Lol, you're proof you can't read or comprehend English. 

4 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Lol, you're proof you can't read or comprehend English. 

Come out losers the last 20 years yet have held the house and senate a majority of those years.   I won't even get into the lead in Governors. :nuts:  

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Clinton crushed Dole in 96..........CRUSHED

Dole was a clown candidate :guzzle:and tha election has nothing to do with the shutdown 

Edited by Momorider

5 hours ago, GGNHL said:

I worked for the Navy for a summer internship handling numbers and information about our nation's newest destroyers. I only had secret level clearance and we were under pretty strict guidelines with technology, emails, etc. yet the fucking Secretary of State was sending classified info through her private servers... I doubt this is a jailable offense, but the gross neglegence shown should at least make her ineligible to run for the nation's highest office. :news:

I had a top secret/ special background investigation/SCI-EYES ONLY authorization. I know the rules.

Guilty. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Clinton crushed Dole in 96..........CRUSHED

That's all you got?  :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Does anyone think she did this intentionally?

Why else would have she done it other than to hide stuff from the Admin and the American people?  The Blumenthal issue is proof alone.  

Blumenthal, a longtime confidant of Bill and Hillary Clinton, earned about $10,000 a month as a full-time employee of the Clinton Foundation[citation needed]. During the 2011 uprising in Libya against Muammar Gaddafi, Blumenthal prepared, from public and other sources, about 25 memos which he sent as emails to Clinton in 2011 and 2012, which she shared through her aide, Jake Sullivan, with senior State Department personnel. In the form of intelligence briefings, the memos sometimes touted his business associates and, at times contained inaccurate information.[20][21]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Blumenthal

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but since Lynch did not recuse herself ...she still has the final say right?

I mean she has to publicly say what her final decision is?

She said she most likely would follow the FBI's recommendation so she already cowardly removed herself from it.  The fact that the FBI announced their decision without informing her speaks volumes of what they thought about her meeting with Bill. 

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She said she most likely would follow the FBI's recommendation so she already cowardly removed herself from it.  The fact that the FBI announced their decision without informing her speaks volumes of what they thought about her meeting with Bill. 

I agree but I think we need to hear her final decision from her...she did not recluse herself.

I guess not a big deal though.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Skidooski said:

He's still fishing with no bait or just flat out twisted upstairs. Maybe both :lol:

he has a habit of not replying when I ask him to be specfic..sorta like SR was...and you know what happened to him..lol.

I'm sure he will be back though once he gets through to the DNC.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

he has a habit of not replying when I ask him to be specfic..sorta like SR was...and you know what happened to him..lol.

Yeah, not one of them have the balls to be specific about a discussion.

Comley said:

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

This is why I think Lynch has to speak up.

21 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I haven't seen dip shit around lately. Did you scare him off?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Does anyone think she did this intentionally?

She set up a private server for no other reason than to circumvent FOIA so yes she fucking very well fucking did do it intentionally :guzzle: