Check your account email address ×

Colorado Gets It Right…

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

If it's ANYONE but Biden the Trump crew should be afraid,,,very very afraid. 

I don't disagree, but people don't like being manipulated.  If Biden is replaced at the convention, people might just realize that their freedom is only an illusion. 

41 minutes ago, toslow said:

And to date none has been proven against Trump, or did i miss something?

Of course not , he hasn’t even been charged because he didn’t commit any of those crimes or anything even remotely close to it 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Shifty said:

Well to start with there would be 5 mil less refugees here to start the generational welfare life.  Never to get off. And it’s not my life I’m concerned with. It’s my children’s and grandkids. This administration has fundamentally changed the very fabric of this country. And not in a good way. They have pit citizen against citizen, state against state against fed. And fed against citizen. The great divider.  Biden has no chance of a second term. 

Yep…

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

You know damn well that they will. I would be shocked if Biden is on the ballot come November. They are already getting Newsom ready for it IMO.

Someone said recently, that one of the reasons Biden is still running, is because he needs to keep his son out of jail within an immunity card. I really hadn’t thought about that, but it almost makes sense lol.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Someone said recently, that one of the reasons Biden is still running, is because he needs to keep his son out of jail within an immunity card. I really hadn’t thought about that, but it almost makes sense lol.

They will just ask Newsom to do it if he's elected. It will probably be a condition of Biden pulling back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, toslow said:

I’m thinking trump could win 24 but will it be good for the country, nope they will rip the country apart 

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its ripped apart now, couldn't possibly be worse as we a heading straight to communism.

The Canadian Bullshit Committee hath spoken :lol:

You guys know you are Canadian and the topic is the US correct?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

The Canadian Bullshit Committee hath spoken :lol:

You guys know you are Canadian and the topic is the US correct?

And how comments about it have you made?👍👍😂😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s never stopped you before lol

I don't speak of the US as "we" but nice try again. Now quit bothering me, putting these kiddy gloves on and off is getting tiresome :bc:

Not even a fucking thank you for the pics I posted FFS :sad:

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't speak of the US as "we" but nice try again. Now quit bothering me, putting these kiddy gloves on and off is getting tiresome :bc:

Not even a fucking thank you for the pics I posted FFS :sad:

You apparently don’t speak English either, because I don’t understand half of what you wrote. You shit on the United States regularly, and if you weren’t so tiresome, I wouldn’t feel the need to comment. And finally, I don’t know what pictures you’re talking about.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You apparently don’t speak English either, because I don’t understand half of what you wrote. You shit on the United States regularly, and if you weren’t so tiresome, I wouldn’t feel the need to comment. And finally, I don’t know what pictures you’re talking about.  :lol: 

K