Check your account email address ×

Colorado Gets It Right…

44 minutes ago, Matt said:

There was a peaceful transfer of power

Was there? Because it was delayed because the Capitol had to be evacuated due to the over abundance of peace that day.

Not to mention what would have happened if Pence had actually followed through with Trump’s requests.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Definitely a specious argument...there is no due process in your example.  If Trump had been convicted of an insurrection the court then could rule on it. It's laughable that you think this is the correct course of action.  

Have you even read the 200 plus page ruling before taking your position? If so did you go to law school to even understand it? Most people haven't would be my guess.

I don't have a position on it one way or the other. I just stated that the courts are corrupt on both sides.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Whatever floats your boat. I guess I am an emotional little twit going by your guidelines. I prefer to have an adult conversation, but I guess not everyone here can't do that without resorting to name calling.

Most Democrats make decisions based on emotion which is why they fail so often. All those emotional Biden voters who cried right to the polls in 2020 are responsible for the filth we've experienced the last 3 years. 

Just now, snoughnut said:

Most Democrats make decisions based on emotion which is why they fail so often. All those emotional Biden voters who cried right to the polls in 2020 are responsible for the filth we've experienced the last 3 years. 

They make their decisions just like you and I do. It's based on their beliefs. Different upbringings will result in different options. Mine are no better than yours and yours aren't better than mine.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Other than the price of things going up because of inflation, that likely would've occurred had Trump won anyway, how is your life filth now?

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Definitely a specious argument...there is no due process in your example.  If Trump had been convicted of an insurrection the court then could rule on it. It's laughable that you think this is the correct course of action.  

Are you denying the fact that someone doesn’t have to be charged with something in order for the court’s to make a ruling on the constitutionality of a law? Or are you saying you just happen to not like it in this case. Same goes with application of the 14th amendment like the application of the 2nd.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Only emotional little twits care about personality traits, policy and what they do for America and it's people win the day. It's crystal clear that modern day Democrats hate this country, it's disturbing to watch, especially what's happening at the border. 

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You have no standing to accuse others of being too emotional.  Just yesterday you accused me of lacking empathy, and tried to guilt me into obligatorily liking a song simply because the artist’s son died 34 years ago.

Edited by Plissken
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

They make their decisions just like you and I do. It's based on their beliefs. Different upbringings will result in different options. Mine are no better than yours and yours aren't better than mine.

Wrong, liberals are highly emotional retards and their ideas are far more radical than Reps. Liberalism is a mental disorder, it lacks very little if any common sense. Just a few radical things coming from the loony left recently.

Border Invasion

Taxpayer funded gender reassignment surgery

Slave reparations

Global Warming

Let's not forget this radical doozy of an idea brought on by extremely stupid Democrats.........Defund the Police!

Sorry Crockpot but Democrat ideas are far worse and way more damaging to society.

6 minutes ago, Plissken said:

You have no standing to accuse others of being too emotional.  Just yesterday you accused me of lacking empathy, and tried to guilt me into obligatory liking a song simply because the artist’s son died 34 years ago.

Still butthurt over that huh? I accused you of lacking empathy because you were. Showing emotion in regards to human feelings is far different than using emotion when making important decisions. Emotion has no business in the latter. Try to stay on topic, it's not about you and yesterday's butthurt.

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Other than the price of things going up because of inflation, that likely would've occurred had Trump won anyway, how is your life filth now?

Well to start with there would be 5 mil less refugees here to start the generational welfare life.  Never to get off. And it’s not my life I’m concerned with. It’s my children’s and grandkids. This administration has fundamentally changed the very fabric of this country. And not in a good way. They have pit citizen against citizen, state against state against fed. And fed against citizen. The great divider.  Biden has no chance of a second term. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

Well to start with there would be 5 mil less refugees here to start the generational welfare life.  Never to get off. And it’s not my life I’m concerned with. It’s my children’s and grandkids. This administration has fundamentally changed the very fabric of this country. And not in a good way. They have pit citizen against citizen, state against state against fed. And fed against citizen. The great divider.  Biden has no chance of a second term. 

You dont think Trump is a divider with his rhetoric?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You dont think Trump is a divider with his rhetoric?

He hurts feelings. 
Biden hurts society, freedom, finances,

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Really numb nut? It isn't about me you fool, it's about the country as a whole. :poke:

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Really numb nut? It isn't about me you fool, it's about the country as a whole. :poke:

The country as a whole voted in favor of Biden last time. If things were so great under Trump, why did he lose? And what makes you think he can win this time?

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The country as a whole voted in favor of Biden last time. If things were so great under Trump, why did he lose? And what makes you think he can win this time?

I'll re-post this seeing you've come down with a touch of amnesia.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'll re-post this seeing you've come down with a touch of amnesia.

You just said your lifes not filth. You're concern is for others. So if its so bad why is not affecting yours?

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

He’s full of specious arguments and higher expectations of others, to explain their positions and answer his questions.  All while sitting on his contrarian high horse.  And this notion that the biggest issue facing the country is abortion?  Huh?!  What?!  

41 minutes ago, Plissken said:

You have no standing to accuse others of being too emotional.  Just yesterday you accused me of lacking empathy, and tried to guilt me into obligatory liking a song simply because the artist’s son died 34 years ago.

Really? SMH

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Still butthurt over that huh? I accused you of lacking empathy because you were. Showing emotion in regards to human feelings is far different than using emotion when making important decisions. Emotion has no business in the latter. Try to stay on topic, it's not about you and yesterday's butthurt.

Please calm down, even the artist has publicly stated that he is over the death of his son who I presume was named Hayvon Martin, for 20 years now.  

IMG_4250.jpeg

Just now, Steve753 said:

You just said your lifes not filth. You're concern is for others. So if its so bad why is not affecting yours?

He said “we”, as in all of us.  Do try and follow along.  And who said it’s not affecting his? 

Who here thinks that Biden will even be the D's nominee?  I don't. Right after Joe wraps up the nomination he will conveniently step aside due to health issues.  That will allow them the opportunity to place whomever is polling better against the R's nominee.

The Dems are known for playing games, right? Look at what they did to poor ole Bernie :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He said “we”, as in all of us.  Do try and follow along.  And who said it’s not affecting his? 

Well the fact that he said this isnt about me you fool said it wasn't. 

Since you've got some free time, go on Fords built and price and learn something new today.