Check your account email address ×

The future doesn’t look good for twitter.

18 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

MC used to sing Elons praises as a visionary and forward thinker. Now look at him. Just a shame that tribal politics can sway the weak minded so easily.

To be fair Elon has gone though a bit a changeover from visionary and forward thinker to political memeist and baiter.  Those that like the political stance he now espouses see it as some kind of vindication, have a rich, popular personality agreeing with them.

Neal

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

To be fair Elon has gone though a bit a changeover from visionary and forward thinker to political memeist and baiter.  Those that like the political stance he now espouses see it as some kind of vindication, have a rich, popular personality agreeing with them.

Neal

You don't have a fucking clue.  Get another booster fool.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I don't think your statement is true. Elon kind of runs the center of the road politically and the left was fine when he talked about subjects they liked and just assumed he was a Kool aid drinker like them. The revelation of the government activity against free speech should be a problem for all Americans but in the left world as long as it is not them they are good with it. Elon took a stance that used to be a Hallmark of the left but now the Dems are just fascist in drag .

• Like 4

• Gold Member

Elon could of rode the wave of liberalizim for trillions on trillions .

Imagine American EV Car company that Libtards loved but now have to hate 🤣

Edited by EvilBird

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't think your statement is true. Elon kind of runs the center of the road politically and the left was fine when he talked about subjects they liked and just assumed he was a Kool aid drinker like them. The revelation of the government activity against free speech should be a problem for all Americans but in the left world as long as it is not them they are good with it. Elon took a stance that used to be a Hallmark of the left but now the Dems are just fascist in drag .

I disagree with your analysis.

He used to not run the road at all, now he is certainly right of center.  

Again, his stance now is vindication for the right, who used to write him off as a leftist ideal fan boi god.  Now the right is jumping up and down in fan boi fervor every time Elon memes a right leaning meme.

Neal

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

I thought Twitter usage was breaking new records all the time, what happened? I don't really use it so I don't know...

I think that Elon is making the best of his over priced transaction.  He’s certainly trying to be constantly in the news and X cycle.

Neal