Check your account email address ×

Question.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit....that is to innovation. The bottom 10% from 300 years ago lived better than the top 1% from 800 years ago. Dont be a fucking moron. Capitalism did not spurn modern medicine. Nor did it create all of the innovation that exists as a result of government funding. 

Your iphone and your toaster exist because of exploiting slaves to create them. That is not fucking capitalism your retatded piece of shit

C'mon knucklehead.  Innovation unlocked by incentives provided by capitalism.  

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I want all of us to 'do the hard stuff' because we care about our fellow man.

Instead we have vested ourselves in the idea that people have to starve in order for us to feel better about ourselves. Need to have someone to look down upon. 

It's a weird social behavior.

I got bad news for aya.....few people really give u fuck about you or I.  Get over it.  Let Adam Smith's invisible hand continue to work it's magic, it's the best shot we got to help these peeps you proclaim to have so much compassion for.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

15726749_137853836708875_7299815662306423618_n.jpg

^^^This is sarcasm, my dudes...

1 hour ago, Im4snow said:

I got bad news for aya.....few people really give u fuck about you or I.  Get over it.  Let Adam Smith's invisible hand continue to work it's magic, it's the best shot we got to help these peeps you proclaim to have so much compassion for.

You've never even read wealth of nations, have you?

15726502_745294188954820_6074949982371550029_n.png.jpg

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

^^^This is sarcasm, my dudes...

You've never even read wealth of nations, have you?

15726502_745294188954820_6074949982371550029_n.png.jpg

Have you ever considered that those here whom defend and like capitalism, are those that are thriving in it? Fuck you and fuck the poor slobs that cannot function in our great society. Eat cake motherfucker.

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

Have you ever considered that those here whom defend and like capitalism, are those that are thriving in it? Fuck you and fuck the poor slobs that cannot function in our great society. Eat cake motherfucker.

Shut up psycho dipshit

Just now, motonoggin said:

Shut up psycho dipshit

LOL, too bad life sucks for you and you have to hate the world in which you live. Move to Somalia, I hear there is little to no government interference over there, you will finally be in utopia.

8 minutes ago, Boered said:

LOL, too bad life sucks for you and you have to hate the world in which you live. Move to Somalia, I hear there is little to no government interference over there, you will finally be in utopia.

Lol. 

When you're so cucked by capitalism you take criticism of it personally.

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

When you're so cucked by capitalism you take criticism of it personally.

Seems to me capitalism has treated you poorly.

Just now, Boered said:

If it has, then I'm not allowed to criticize it.

If it hasn't, then I'm not allowed to criticize it.

Cheque M8!

Fucking brilliant. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

he has a license to grow so I assume he is doing better than his neighbors if not now the day rec becomes legal in his state then we can all see how dedicated he is in this  redistribution thing . my guess not to dedicated to it when it will come down to his personal stacks

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

he has a license to grow so I assume he is doing better than his neighbors if not now the day rec becomes legal in his state then we can all see how dedicated he is in this  redistribution thing . my guess not to dedicated to it when it will come down to his personal stacks

You mean to say he is not sharing weed with any and all that want it? Oh my, it seems like he may be a a capitalist. Capitalizing on the pain and suffering of those in need of medicinal marijuana. Then he rationalizes this by telling himself he is helping them.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

If you're going to use something, you have to love everything about it or you're a hypocrite and should go die in somalia

Edited by motonoggin

that is week because not true . if you work and take a few risks you have a pretty good chance at success in this country. hell you can fuck up over and over and still have a shot success.  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

that is week because not true . if you work and take a few risks you have a pretty good chance at success in this country. hell you can fuck up over and over and still have a shot success.  

Not really. 

Most people are one illness or injury away from bankruptcy.