Check your account email address ×

Question.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Another example of African incompetence....blame Mugabe Moto.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2003/12/how-to-kill-a-country/302845/

Lol. 

It's hilarious that we don't blame capitalism for poisoned water in Flint, but we blame communism for breadlines in Havana.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not pretending anything but your rant of the month solves nothing.

What rant? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

It's hilarious that we don't blame capitalism for poisoned water in Flint, but we blame communism for breadlines in Havana.

What rant? 

Ok....your issue of the month...that better? Not sure why you are blathering to me about Flint and Cuba.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

He said you're a fat retard too

Did he whisper that in your ear while you two were playing tummy sticks....weird.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

20075045_15_600_784.jpg

I hate those commercials.  We turn the channel every time they come on.  Not to ignore it...but to stave off hatred for people's blatant stupidity.  But...we digress....

Just now, motonoggin said:

Nope. Still a dismissive and dishonest statement.

How is it dishonest and dismissive? I like you but damn your rhetoric is tiresome.

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Some of the responses here demonstrate exactly why capitalism is a disease infecting the entire human race. 

If not for capitalism we wouldn't have all this food to begin with.  Unequal outcomes will forever be a part of reality. :bc:  

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

How is it dishonest and dismissive? I like you but damn your rhetoric is tiresome.

Pretty sure moto's got a farm, and is overweight (ie, excess consumption).  And apparently has enough excess $$ to use it on a lot of "medication".  

Irony much? :lol:  Can't make this stuff up.  

Edited by Im4snow

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Because it isn't my 'flavor of the month'

We've been talking about the fall of capitalism for years. 

What do you think all the discussion about debt holding down wages and propping up prices was all about?

1 minute ago, Im4snow said:

If not for capitalism we wouldn't have all this food to begin with.  Unequal outcomes will forever be a part of reality. :bc:  

Capitalism made nothing. Labor makes everything. Capitalism just decided who gets paid.

2 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Pretty sure moto's got a farm, and is overweight (ie, excess consumption).  And apparently has enough excess $$ to use it on a lot of "medication".  

Irony much? :lol:  Can't make this stuff up.  

These personal attacks don't reflect well upon your argument. But keep at it.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

These personal attacks don't reflect well upon your argument. But keep at it.

But they reveal your steadfast hypocrisy and thus invalidate your position.  Nice try though....keep up the attention whoring. :bc:  

Edited by Im4snow

Just now, Im4snow said:

But they reveal your steadfast hypocrisy and thus invalidate your position.  Nice try though....keep up the attention whoring. :bc:  

You offer a logical fallacy that one cannot criticize a system in which they are forced to participate.

This is minor league bullshit. No surprise coming from the likes of you, I guess. 

Fat, lazy guy owns farm....wants said farm passed down tax free so the Gov can't take it's slice of the action.......complains about people starving on other side of the globe.  bahahaahahahahaahah

Capitalism has little to do with it. Its because people dont care at all that millions starve.

If we cared even the slightest bit we would be feeding hungry children instead of spending 10x what it would cost to feed the planet on fancy new war planes so wolfie can feel safe from evil mooslims.

In the end someone with some brains and a big heart will solve hunger with technology. We better be progressing towards populating the solar system by that point though.

4 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Fat, lazy guy owns farm....wants said farm passed down tax free so the Gov can't take it's slice of the action.......complains about people starving on other side of the globe.  bahahaahahahahaahah

You know that you've been completely cucked by capitalism when you resort to attacking someone personally because you can't really defend capitalism.

Just now, f7ben said:

Capitalism has little to do with it. Its because people dont care at all that millions starve.

If we cared even the slightest bit we would be feeding hungry children instead of spending 10x what it would cost to feed the planet on fancy new war planes so wolfie can feel safe from evil mooslims.

I would offer that the lack of care for our fellow man is a result of capitalism. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You know that you've been completely cucked by capitalism when you resort to attacking someone personally because you can't really defend capitalism.

I would offer that the lack of care for our fellow man is a result of capitalism. 

And i would submit that men have been starving other men since 1000 years before capitalism.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And i would submit that men have been starving other men since 1000 years before capitalism.  

The bottom 10% in America today live better lives than the 1% of 100 years ago.....thanks ultimately to capitalism and the results that it produces.  

To an idealist though, it ain't fair.