Check your account email address ×

More Jobs…

17 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No facts...the only fact in either post is we don't know what happened behind the scenes. 

Btw you sidestepped the Libs malfeasance by trying to make it about Trump.

Bullshit. Gavin De Becker laid out how MBS broke through Amazon’s cyber security and obtained the information. Only a fucking intentional moron is unable to connect the dots on the murder. Unlike you, I have no political cause in this matter. You and snowrider belong on the same train. Shills to the pathetic degree. 

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bullshit. Gavin De Becker laid out how MBS broke through Amazon’s cyber security and obtained the information. Only a fucking intentional moron is unable to connect the dots on the murder. Unlike you, I have no political cause in this matter. You and snowrider belong on the same train. Shills to the pathetic degree. 

Nobody said it didn't happen...I said you don't know what of anything happened behind the scenes....go back and read it. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Nobody said it didn't happen...I said you don't know what of anything happened behind the scenes....go back and read it. 

The “behind the scenes” is obvious. Why Trump defended MBS is obvious as well. Financial gain for Trump. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/golf/2023/05/25/donald-trump-liv-golf-saudi-arabia/70256731007/

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The “behind the scenes” is obvious. Why Trump defended MBS is obvious as well. Financial gain for Trump. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/golf/2023/05/25/donald-trump-liv-golf-saudi-arabia/70256731007/

As opposed to Biden who cost the American people Billions by calling him names.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’re always angry.  Give your head a shake and then come back when you’re not such a fucking drama queen :lol: 

inflation is 3.2%.  Move along.  Or maybe make some regular meals instead of your eccentric expensive crap if you’re gonna whine :thumbsup:

Not always angry, but fed up with the stupidity of the current administration.  Eccentric things like milk, cereal, flour, bread, etc have all tripled in price.  My income didn't triple, did yours?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not always angry, but fed up with the stupidity of the current administration.  Eccentric things like milk, cereal, flour, bread, etc have all tripled in price.  My income didn't triple, did yours?

Those items don’t constitute 100% of our expenses - so what’s your point?  :lol: 

Inflation is 3.2% and coming down.  Post COVID the US is doing great compared the most other places.  As a Repug - you don’t have to but those are the facts :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Inflation is 3.2% and coming down.  

Doctor: you need to lose weight your up 23.2 lbs since your last physical. 

Snowpussy: but I've only gained 3.2lbs this month

Doctor: but Snowpussy you're still up 23.2 pounds

Snowpussy: but the rate of my weight gain has slowed. 

Doctor: listen you dumb fuck, either lose weight or die of a heart attack. 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

As opposed to Biden who cost the American people Billions by calling him names.

It’s better to overlook and whitewash it like Bush did with the Saudis role of 9/11. Is it any wonder this country is such a mess. Maybe evangelists are right when they claim America is the Whore of Babylon in the book of revelation. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Only in laughable Liberal Land can shutting down people's 1st ammendment rights, trying to jail their political opponents, shutting down businesses, dictating what products you're allowed to buy etc....is saving democracy 

Democracy! !....Freedom of Speech

Screenshot_20231208_183027_Truth Social.jpg

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Sounds like you’re making an argument for deflation?

IMG_4217.jpeg

10 hours ago, Plissken said:

Sounds like you’re making an argument for deflation?

IMG_4217.jpeg

Making an argument to stop the fucking spending...we have 2 basic problems.  1. The politicians refuse to accept any cuts in spending.  2. Our base line budgeting grows govt @ the rate of 8% annually. That means our government doubles in size every 9 years. It's growth outpaces GDP growth every year. 

Bidens response to inflation has been to spend more money, try and buy votes with loan forgiveness.  They are literally fighting the FED as the FED it crushing people with rising interest rates.  

Stop over eating, referring back to my previous post. 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Making an argument to stop the fucking spending...we have 2 basic problems.  1. The politicians refuse to accept any cuts in spending.  2. Our base line budgeting grows govt @ the rate of 8% annually. That means our government doubles in size every 9 years. It's growth outpaces GDP growth every year. 

Bidens response to inflation has been to spend more money, try and buy votes with loan forgiveness.  They are literally fighting the FED as the FED it crushing people with rising interest rates.  

Yo Silver Spooner - how was your cult leaders spending….:snack:

14 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Snowretard in a nutshell.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes I've done very well for myself...it's 100% earned.  I was raised by a single mom who had a h.s diploma when my parents got divorced.  My sister and I both worked as kids. My mother pulled herself up getting her associates degree, then her B.S and eventually her masters long after we both left the house.  I left the house aftet H.S and never went back. Went to college late when I realized sanding sheetrock in a 110 degree attic wasn't a long term plan.

Yes I'm retired at 54...100% self-made.  

How long did it take you to get out of your dad's basement? 

• Like 4

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So because Trump spent entirely too much $ its totally fine Biden is spending more ...

Got it 

:smack:

19 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yes I've done very well for myself...it's 100% earned.  I was raised by a single mom who had a h.s diploma when my parents got divorced.  My sister and I both worked as kids. My mother pulled herself up getting her associates degree, then her B.S and eventually her masters long after we both left the house.  I left the house aftet H.S and never went back. Went to college late when I realized sanding sheetrock in a 110 degree attic wasn't a long term plan.

What your success didn't come from sponging off the government?

Snowrider is confused.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So because Trump spent entirely too much $ its totally fine Biden is spending more ...

Got it 

:smack:

Pretty much.  And lets always ignore where the sausage is made, the house and senate.  Its just so easy to blame the POTUS for everything.

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

You could have just said austerity.  It’s what republicans call for every time they gain power while there is a Democrat in the oval.

https://www.npr.org/2011/07/16/138185648/when-a-turn-toward-austerity-turned-to-disaster

5 minutes ago, Plissken said:

You could have just said austerity.  It’s what republicans call for every time they gain power while there is a Democrat in the oval.

https://www.npr.org/2011/07/16/138185648/when-a-turn-toward-austerity-turned-to-disaster

What do you think the FED is trying to due by raising interest rates....

Look up a chart of the M1 money supply.  There is no clearer picture of the problem. 

https://gprivate.com/689et

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

What do you think the FED is trying to due by raising interest rates....

Look up a chart of the M1 money supply.  There is no clearer picture of the problem. 

https://gprivate.com/689et

I think the FED as well as JRB are trying their damndest to try and Sully Sullenberger this jalopy of an economy in for a soft landing by trying to balance reducing inflation without cratering GDP.  And I’m rooting for ‘em.  

4 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I think the FED as well as JRB are trying their damndest to try and Sully Sullenberger this jalopy of an economy in for a soft landing by trying to balance reducing inflation without cratering GDP.  And I’m rooting for ‘em.  

I hope they pull it off.  There isn't really a consensus among analysts over the chance of recession next year, its literally 60/40 to 40/60, so pretty much right down the middle, depending on who you listen to or read.  It really came to a head during covid.  Thought they learned their lesson after TARP.  But no.  Where I put an asterisk on all of it though, is how covid happened in the first place.  If that was some bioweapon that escaped, even if accidentally, some serious reckoning needs to happen to those responsible.  Can anyone please explain why we would collaborate with a communist adversary on ANY of that?  And especially after the impact it had on the world?  No wonder so many of us don't trust the WHO, UN or the Economic Forum.

The Biden administration isnt doing any such thing. They are 100% spending on ideological bullshit that has nothing to do with a "soft landing". In fact the FED chairman has said the additional spending is making his job harder. 

keep spinning...

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

That’s admirable.  But you’re not the only one.  No reason to be such a bitter douche :thumbsup: