Check your account email address ×

Any Repugs Left….

• Platinum Contributing Member

Any real Repug would support Liz Cheney and her dialogue on the dangers of orange con man and his enablers.  If not - you’re in the cult and history will judge you accordingly. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

There’s no real republicans left just those who bow to the Orange Jesus.

i need to read her book. 

Her interviews have been on point.  Disagree with her on policies but support her for putting democracy ahead of the cult.  She will do anything to keep con man out of the White House.  No third party.  No support for third party.  @Crnr2Crnr should follow her lead but not sure he’s smart enough :snack:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Her interviews have been on point.  Disagree with her on policies but support her for putting democracy ahead of the cult.  She will do anything to keep con man out of the White House.  No third party.  No support for third party.  @Crnr2Crnr should follow her lead but not sure he’s smart enough :snack:

when did I ever say anything about Liz, other than she voted along Trump and party lines like 90+% of the time.  it's when she and Kinzinger went against Trump the MAGA hate train rolled into town.  before that you never heard a peep from the cult about them. 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

when did I ever say anything about Liz, other than she voted along Trump and party lines like 90+% of the time.  it's when she and Kinzinger went against Trump the MAGA hate train rolled into town.  before that you never heard a peep from the cult about them. 

Keep your eyes on what she says and does going forward.  Any Repug worth their salt will follow her lead.  If not - you’re complicit. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Keep your eyes on what she says and does going forward.  Any Repug worth their salt will follow her lead.  If not - you’re complicit. 

you despise him so much... you want him to be the Republican nominee... unlike Liz 

this is how dumb you are 

you despise him so much... you want him to be the Republican nominee... unlike Liz 

this is how dumb you are 

Not the point.  She knows he will be the nominee…..she’s willing to do anything to keep him out of the White House.  Are you? :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Not the point.  She knows he will be the nominee…..she’s willing to do anything to keep him out of the White House.  Are you? :snack:

if you mean will I vote for Biden?

nope

won't vote for either

just how many times do I have to tell you that? 

kinda dense, you are 

• Thanks 1

if you mean will I vote for Biden?

nope

won't vote for either

just how many times do I have to tell you that? 

kinda dense, you are 

Not surprised….you're complicit…..might as well buy and sport a red MAGAt hat.  Ask @Jimmy Snacks where he got his :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

SR, you're the last one on the planet who should call anyone complicit in supporting their party, you've proven repeatedly you are 100% complicit in the murder and rape of America citizens by illegal aliens only to keep Biden's open border policy in place..MC is not far behind you..SMH

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

SR, you're the last one on the planet who should call anyone complicit in supporting their party, you've proven repeatedly you are 100% complicit in the murder and rape of America citizens by illegal aliens only to keep Biden's open border policy in place..MC is not far behind you..SMH

So dumb.  Doesn’t even make sense.  You try too hard.  Be better :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not surprised….you're complicit…..might as well buy and sport a red MAGAt hat.  Ask @Jimmy Snacks where he got his :lol: 

you're too dumb to vote for a different R candidate in an open primary state, or more likely scared a real Republican could win the nomination and clobber poor old Joe who should retire.  

it's sorta pathetic 

The most party complicit person on this site, calling others the same.  He is all about the killing of the American dream and the rape of the American taxpayer as long as someone with a D behind their name tells him it is good.  All the while he enjoys life working under a conservative business owner in a conservative part of Wisconsin.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So dumb.  Doesn’t even make sense.  You try too hard.  Be better :thumbsup:

Are you denying you don't? Seriously?:lol:

you're too dumb to vote for a different R candidate in an open primary state, or more likely scared a real Republican could win the nomination and clobber poor old Joe who should retire.  

it's sorta pathetic 

Your Cult Leader is up by 50 points in the Repug primary and not to mention not every state has an open primary.  You’re pissed because you know I’m right - you either follow Liz’s lead/advice/reasoning or you’re complicit.  Get your MAGAt hat and wear it proudly.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The most party complicit person on this site, calling others the same.  He is all about the killing of the American dream and the rape of the American taxpayer as long as someone with a D behind their name tells him it is good.  All the while he enjoys life working under a conservative business owner in a conservative part of Wisconsin.

Jason - you’re so dumb you live in blue WI and keep spewing the same old drivel. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

name a Republican you'd vote against given the opportunity... as you and SlowRider are equal opposites 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

name a Republican you'd vote against given the opportunity... as you and SlowRider are equal opposites 

Like Liz - I’m not will to chance our democracy for a cult of personality.  Are you? :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Your Cult Leader is up by 50 points in the Repug primary and not to mention not every state has an open primary.  You’re pissed because you know I’m right - you either follow Liz’s lead/advice/reasoning or you’re complicit.  Get your MAGAt hat and wear it proudly.  :thumbsup:

my cult leader?  :lmao:

the same guy who gets lambasted for his numerous daily TDS threads?  :lmao:

wow... :lmao:

which of the two of us wants Trump to be the Republican nominee?  your dumb ass does.

:lmao:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

She'll get about 8 votes.  2 of them post here.  :lol: 

If you had any brains you’d listen to wait she’s saying.  But you’re in too deep. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Like Liz - I’m not will to chance our democracy for a cult of personality.  Are you? :snack:

my cult leader?  :lmao:

the same guy who gets lambasted for his numerous daily TDS threads?  :lmao:

wow... :lmao:

which of the two of us wants Trump to be the Republican nominee?  your dumb ass does.

:lmao:

Tell the class how Liz is wrong :snack:

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I have many times voted for a democrat for state office.  Just not the ones that you or snowrider vote for.