Check your account email address ×

Mark Cuban rumours

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Folks, this is what retiring at 50 and having a miserable retirement looks like...:lol:

:bc:

SMFH look at you go with the personal attacks now. Stay classy Tony :sad:

Unreal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, HSR said:

Ruh roh, someone's triggered already this morning :lol:

4 hours ago, HSR said:

The kneejerk reaction from the Trumpers on here over a RUMOUR was even better than I expected!!! I didn't expect them to go full PI and start digging up dirt. 

All in all, very happy with the results :bc:

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He seems a lot happier than you.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

SMFH look at you go with the personal attacks now. Stay classy Tony :sad:

Unreal.

GMAFB…you got exactly what you were looking for so save it.

• Like 1

I apologize to the guys I've upset by starting this RUMOR. You can contact me via PM or just continue to bleed out in here and I'll send you a box of these. Again I am sorry to have upset you guys :bc:

Screenshot_20231203_103207_Facebook.jpg

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, HSR said:

@Skidooski, @Rigid1, @Jimmy Snacks @EvilBird

Packages sent via First Class Priority Mail.

As the only Hall monitor here I'm tired of mopping up after you guys :bc:

Again sorry for upsetting you guys and asking for personal insults. It's obviously my own fault :thumbsup:

What the fuck are you talking about ? :lol:

You started the thread about Cuban. All I said was the Guy was a dipshit esp on Covid and you started defending Him like he's your new Man crush. A fucking celebrity ! You know what you accuse others of doing...

We all had a Good laugh and now you think we are bitching? Jesus christ Guy are you fried you are literally crying about it now.  :lol:

A83383F5-FF96-4978-95A7-FA55EBAF1BB6.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

Starts thread about Mark Cuban. 

Gets responses that he doesn't like.

Defends Mark Cuban to no end.

Claims we are the ones upset while continuing to bitch we didn't all applaud his newfound celebrity love. :lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

Wow just read this thread again from the front missed a lot and no wonder poor old HSR is butthurt dude got :owned:

:lol:

Claims I went full "National Enquire" on the Guy meanwhile most I knew about Cuban was his stance during Covid cus he was a loudmouth prick . :lol:

These are some beauty quotes...total Man crush . Guy seems to know more about Him than me. Holy shit Guy I have never praised Trump once like this..  :lol:

On 11/30/2023 at 10:09 AM, HSR said:

He's also leaving Shark Tank after 15 seasons at the same time. Coincidence?

On 11/30/2023 at 9:42 AM, HSR said:

I've heard that mentioned too as a possibility.

On 11/30/2023 at 10:28 AM, HSR said:

Isn't that who is buying his shares in the Mav's ???

I hadn't heard that theory yet :thumbsup:

On 11/30/2023 at 10:35 AM, HSR said:

I think his youthfullness compared to the current offerings on top of his intelligence would be a huge breath of fresh air for you guys. Someone with some common sense is needed not some windbag disruptor that thinks he's gonna drain an undrainable swamp. Cuban does have common sense.

On 11/30/2023 at 2:36 PM, HSR said:

Nice to see you're interested in a real leader and not just someone to make the Dems cry :bc:

On 12/1/2023 at 10:51 AM, HSR said:

I'm guessing they would have a hard time finding dirt on Cuban. If it was me I would be willing to bet on the man himself and not whatever promises are made. Campaign promises are just made to be broken. Vote for a man that people have some respect for, has shown support for growing business's in the US and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

I have zero doubt he would make Trump and Biden look ridiculous debating ANY matters of interest to the US.

On 12/3/2023 at 9:23 AM, HSR said:

Trump tnw= 2.6 billion and he started with what?? 1 billion?

Cuban tnw= 6.2 billion. What did he inherit to start with?

Who is the smarter businessman?

If you think Trump is you have finished the kool-aid jug already.

On 12/3/2023 at 10:03 AM, HSR said:

Cuban's qualifications are the same but much, much better in every respect and I highly doubt he has anywhere near the amount of dirt. He's also much younger and more in tune with the current times. But he would not be a good candidate.

You guys are funny :lol:

On 12/3/2023 at 11:31 AM, HSR said:

Not being critical, just pointing out how one is a self made man worth more than a guy handed a silver spoon. It's kinda hard to dispute considering both their ages and as Polaris 550 would say, their TNW :bc:

One has done far better in the business arena IMHO and that was the only qualification Trump had when he FIRST ran.

Again we are just discussing a rumour and not worth getting too invested in. At least until something concrete happens which wouldn't be likely until '28.

Loves Him :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

What the fuck are you talking about ? :lol:

Good question! But, hey man, If he says you're triggered then you're triggered. If he says you're upset by him then guess what.....   

Snowrider-esque and hardly even entertainment anymore

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

You two sharing a room at the moment?  Is that where the beatdown is happening? 

No, im at home. Bit laid up from playing in the mountains the last few days. More snow is needed.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No, im at home. Bit laid up from playing in the mountains the last few days. More snow is needed.

They still real behind in average snow so far this season?